[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Sol will no longer play until CCP gets it’s act right or never he told me.

1 Like

Miko_Jin =Sol epoch, we’ve all known this and have accepted your life choices…

Good news for Marmite haters :

After 9 years of Marmites, we will be closing our doors on

Friday the 12th of April.

Bad news for highsec war haters… many of us will be joining PIRAT. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I have to tell you that you are quite wrong and you should advise All who you say know or think they know this. It is rather funny that you can’t work out who I really am.

Good luck with your new venture.

who even cares

oh sweet more blingy kms for horde in jita

You must as you answered!

1 Like

Horde just got butt owned a few seconds ago in Jita. Things will get worse from here on. lolzz…

1 Like

Any comments on why? This is pretty sad. I loved your work. Hopefully you will continue the good work in PIRATE.

Short version why : CCP

2 Likes

Interesting move…

Good luck with the wardec structure defense.

2 Likes

Right on PIRAT! Don’t let yourselves get Manipulated like Marmite did. http://www.minerbumping.com/2017/01/why-they-hate-code-part-9.html

Who could have predicted this crazy move where people pool resources to keep their gameplay alive in light of changes. (insert link to nearly everyone over the last 5 years who has been talking about war changes from an informed position)

Quick edit
Good luck with it. They were always our best enemy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck Tora, hope to see you in nullsec. Theres always room for some good CEOs.

2 Likes

At least the avg PIRAT member IQ might increase this time, unlike last time PIRAT merged with another merc alliance. Will be a nice change for them. :smile:
Good luck Tora, hope this move works out for you guys.

A thing I tried to do a few times in Eve, was to merge all highsec war deccers. Never worked. But since CCP and the CSM messed up Eve with this new patch, this was the perfect opportunity to go for it. We’re not folding marmites and everyone goes their own way, we are still as active as before, but now together with 3 merc alliances. Combining isks, players, wars, chaos and fun levels.

I don’t think many Eve players realize how bad this is going to be for them. :joy:

2 Likes

Let loose the dogs of war and let chaos reign.

Tbh all your doing is placing all your eggs in 1 HQ making it easy for the very few large groups that will consistently show up to down them. but that wont really matter if they do.

The only real change to wars will be that the cost of a war will be a structure loss mail and a little isk, with the timer and placement you can make each structure last 7-10 days maybe more
Groups who blanket decc for content in hubs ect wont change a thing. just need to decc all the north for 10 days then the south for 10 then anything left over for 10 and repeat that cycle. So 3 structures a month for endless content is nothing. way less isk than they spend now.

And as far as small groups with focused war’s go they just need to look for ways to manoeuvre within the new mechanics
Its pretty funny how ppl think this will be the end of wars.