[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Relevancy;
*Vmg still needs Pirat and P.E. to take on other Mercs… This still happens
*Yaosus still pretends to be a troll but he’s very envious of tora, yeah still a thing.
*Vmg uses neutral logi alts in every fight regardless of ship type… Never has changed
*Tora remains docked during every Merc war, consistent thing that has not changed since the beginning of marmite.
*Kypp dying and losing a ton in a ship or pod… Never changes.

Yup that list of things hasn’t changed so yea I think I’m still very much Relevant.

1 Like

Like these 2 nestors that died on the drone glitch and NCK’s pod indeed,
hihihihohoho :roll_eyes:
But keep spinning :slight_smile:

That was a glitch CCP’s glitch mr trolla bushido’s forum alt. Kypp’s kill is LEGIT :slight_smile:

So say you, it all hangs on your word, and you call others liars, lol

Id love it if marmite actually fought back. Why do you think we poke so much.

I am not personally involved in all of those shenanigans. However, sending marmites barbed pikes because they don’t show up at potential fights/timers because you decide to dogpile with the blue donut doesn’t help motivate them.

I understand there is no fair fight in EVE, however you can’t complain if it has an adverse effect on your enemies cooperating…

o7

1 Like

I wasnt really refering to the free 60bil in kms. We were after a bigger fight there. Im talking about the lasy year where marmite just dock and run vs us. In fact any organised fc could make marmite better. They just need a plan.

I do not disagree. Time and dedication can deliver surprising results, though you have to make the effort.

Relevancy :
You are irrelevant.

Finally this looks more like the C&P forum again… keep up the good work guys!

Ohh and hire Marmites, the alliance people have been trying to break for 8 years and failed every time. :kissing_closed_eyes:

OMG what happened here ?

https://zkillboard.com/related/31000416/201802011000/

So in 2 weeks you lost around 100 bil :))) You look like Rate my ticks now

Except it stopped being C&P when someone complained about all the shitposting that was being done on this thread and VMG’s thread.

And tbh
Marmite stopped being real mercs during the first merc war,
@Saeger1737 stopped being relevant the day he quit the game
And the rumor is that I’m the Saviour of Highsec

Bai

1 Like

We all know Trolla Bushido is just a big crybaby with an ego the size of a Keepstar. As much as he wants to play it cool and “meta” everything he ended up the laughing stock of highsec.

Didnaitellya a few months back this was going to happen?

Are we really doing this again?

4 Likes

I, for one, enjoy the banter; and miss the circus atmosphere of the old forums.

o7

I think I see Yoasus on this forum thread more than I see any of the owning alliance members combined, Hmmm

1 Like

He lives under heavy Helsinki Syndrome.

I’m pretty sure you’ve seen how dead C&P has been on the new forums… there’s a reason for that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But did I quit the game? Do you know all my account names? Do I not troll groupme every other day?

Bjornbee is fun to fly with on alpha accounts is all I’m going to say

I havent paid attention to Groupme since I wished a happy new year to the gang :stuck_out_tongue: