[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Exactly my point

Indeed.

I think the ISDs were enjoying a little break from being Hall Monitors…

Alternatively they could stop being “hall monitors” and stop muting/deleting over minor comments. But I suppose this is what happens when you use ISD’s instead of CCP Employee’s to monitor the forum, You get over agressive policing by excited phleeb volunteers who suddenly feel like CCP Devs

1 Like

Hire the best mercs in Highsec, Marmites! The only mercenary alliance in HS that doesnt just sit on trade hub undocks. We go where we want and we dont kick people out for having fun and losing ■■■■ in a blaze of glory. Join us.:kissing_heart:

As long as you add “Anywhere that other mercs/fleets aren’t on the same grid”

I was going to put a really good reply to this pointing out the errors but I feel like your making it to easy which leads me to believe your baiting me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

In the interest of any potential future client I would like to give this honest review ,
As I have been employed as a line member in both marmite and vmg I would honestly avoid any business dealing with marmite
As a member I spent my time gate camping on a well used gate in a well know system for a marmite camp ( now a days hardly see marmite that far down the pipe ) any attempt to get fellow members to come and actively hunt with me was sneered at , the amount off alliance safety rules near enough forbid members actively hunting although at times bounties were willing to be paid on some contracts these were rarely paid out . They have a little saying -adapt or die ! They have failed to adapt and are clearly dying
Vmg
Are better motivated , prepared and willing to get the job done .
So if you need any merc services please please don’t waste your isk on marmite speak to a member off vmg leadership and relax knowing that the job will be dealt with in a professional manner .

1 Like

As members in the alliance we were told we had to make alt accounts and join them to the alliance so theist off war dec would go up Tora wanted it at the 500 mil mark so other mercs wouldn’t pay to go to war with us ! True story

1 Like

Apparently that didn’t work lol

Tora has to make people spend isk somehow atleast, certainly not through ship replacement.

Mmmm… maybe you’re not only a good pvp player, but also a GN smarty pants. :blush:

@SGT Lambert : I dont blame you for saying this. In the last few years we’ve seen many people, like Erin for example, who coudlnt handle the pressure and joined the current biggest group (often after disbanding their own alliance). In your case the blue do nuts and friends. I really understand this m8, it’s easy and relaxing, but it also makes you look like a fool. And once they’re gone, you’ll do the same against vs your old alliance. We might not be perfect, but I prefer Marmites who do not bend, suck up and know what loyalty means.

Delete the Weak, Adapt or die is based on the above…

2 Likes

Truth being said your remaining three members got their application rejected by VMG, that is why they are still in marmites.

Your “monthly donation” pleas are hilarious and the fact that Apophis is looting your allies is damn straight hysterical.

You have no idea what running the dodi group meant, but I have a feeling you know the kind of people that live in dodi. “Pressure” is an understatement.

And yet kypp is back in your alliance lol, I seem to remember a mail from him bending his knee or is he just the not perfect part of your alliance?

P.S.
Has kypp learned how to tell time yet?

If your talking about Atype you didn’t do much of it as you took breaks often… And after your breaks you often came back to Dec a Merc group after everyone told you not to…

But I can understand for IKR… As some of those pilots do not have all the crayons in the crayon-box

1 Like

You were for the first war with VMG in march/april, as was everyone. I had nothing to do with the second one, get your facts straight.

Didn’t say anything about the 2 wars with vmg dude… I said mercs

Please learn reading comprehension

1 Like

Someone said you were an alt of tora. Is it true?

1 Like

I’ll give you that. Running the Dodi group is much harder than most other alliance that disbanded.

@NC : Even Tora is an alt… :wink: