Character Portraits

I enjoy looking at the portraits players create, but I don’t like at all that you cannot view character portraits like we could before. Instead we get a tiny round picture instead of the whole portrait, which in my opinion sucks big time. This affects the portrait contest I’m running in the In-Game Events forum. My 2-cents for what it’s worth.

X

https://imageserver.eveonline.com//Character/90926985_512.jpg

https://meta.eveonline.com/t/userscript-avatar-size-sub-category-adjustment/9032 :kissing_heart:

image

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t like the super small circle pics neither, cuts out so much of the personality of the picture.
image

Circles are in style I guess. Twitter did it too

Yeah, the tiny-winy circle portrait makes you completely miss out on seeing people’s avatars’ personality, that’s a big minus compared to the old forums.


(and these ‘Farsight’ glasses ended up working better than I thought they would~)

Perhaps it is me beeing old but on my mobile those portrait are mere dots to me…

Perhaps CCP will listen to these valid complaints and make some changes soon…

Yeah I can barely see them on my 6 inch phone screen too.

image

Like CCP can make any real changes to this forum. Discourse is terrible for it.

I mean, what’s the point of having apparel for characters if you can’t even properly look at portraits outside of the game? They are deliberately limiting their usefulness.

image