Character transfer page is down

https://secure.eveonline.com/transfer-character

Is down since at least yesterday. Is there someone who can poke devs about it? It’s strange that they don’t monitor their web availability in real time.

You can poke a dev yourself, @CCP_Swift

thanks, its being looked into.

I have been trying to access this page for more than a week, and it will always timeout

I wanted to move characters from my two secondary accounts to my main, buit it is impossible

Here is one of the error messages, I hope it is useful for the tech guys to check.

500 ERROR

A timeout occurred

The origin web server timed out responding to this request.

• Ray ID: 783692edb8e501aa
  • Your IP address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
  • Error reference number: 524
  • Cloudflare Location: São Paulo

An unexpected error occurred, please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact customer support.

Sometimes the cloudflare datacenter location is in Rio de Janeiro, same error…

Might be a cloudfare issue and not a ccp issue then

Hello there! We are aware of the intermittent issues that were affecting the character transfer service, and are looking into the issues. The uptime is more reliable now, though there are still certain issues plaguing it which the teams are tracking down.

For those having problems with Cloudflare, there was a Cloudflare issue that was resolved at 21:07 PST on Jan 3rd which may have been affecting some users, predominantly in Europe.

We’ll be keeping an eye on this for any unexpected downtimes :+1:

character transfer is still down for USA members

1 Like

Still down for UK members. It looks weird when I just sold an account, especially to the buyer…

1 Like

someone mention to me in help channel

[13:12:40] Agondray - i was told ccp disabled it for the duration of this expansion

1 Like

@CCP_Swift

@ISD_Drew please help and look into again

Character transfer page online since today

Just wanted to let u know too

1 Like

Thank you, I just started the transfer :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.