Chilling in Syndicate/Outer Ring

Hi,

Casual 2008 player here.
Got a new RL job so pretty limited time apart from the occasional visit. I do exploration/pve/industry & am willing to do pvp for my keep if it fits my play times (I mainly did logistics back when) . Have vast experience of 0.0 life, but can not commit to the game as before. Can bring 1-2 characters, both logistics and carrier capable.

Anything out there for a semi-retired vet? Corp needs to be EU based or with sizeable EU section - no startups.

/C.

1 Like

Hey mate. Brittas are recruiting all kinds of pilots to fill our ranks and be part of our ever growing social network. Mainly comprised of U.K. players and a mix of some Eu players too, were focussing on building that tz. Other time zones are also welcome. Feel free to come and have a chat. We don’t bite and are a friendly group

What we offer:

• Small Gang PvP
  • Fleet PvP
  • Space to krab in
  • Fun social gaming atmosphere
  • Cap drops

What we are looking for:

• Working Mic
  • English speaking
  • Friendly Personality
  • Activity

Hop into our discord https://discord.gg/swnFMGC for a chat.

Shim o7

Upity

Yesterday there was a Vexor fleet out here, but I survived =)

Hey @Chal0ner,

FAYN live out here in Outer Ring and are always looking to grab more players for the community. We have a good coverage of people in most / all time zones. Got some decent facilities and just trying to have fun with the game and the members of the alliance.

Drop into our recruitment channel in game to find out a little more FAYN.Recruits

o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.