Christian group

1 Like

I am christian. Allahu shalom, brother.

2 Likes

You mean Alex, right?

Fly safe man! I am a believer myself. Butā€¦ wrong forum. GD is not at all about suchthings. OOPE is always pretty dead, we talk about things like that around there

3 Likes

Isnt there an lds corp? I saw the ad in game on the billboards. Thats close enough isnt it. Mormons beleive in jesus right? Just not the same jesus. But close enough i think.

Now I have to go make a Jesus look-alike alt and introduce Deus Vult to EVE.

2 Likes

If you create a channel with that char, make sure you demand 10% of all the members earnings so it looks legit.

I cant do that.
That would be usury and charging to enter the temple/church.

Yeah, Iā€™m not super familiar with the real thing, but I donā€™t think thats how the scam works, itā€™s not an entrance fee.

You charge them on the way out and call it alms for the poor. Itā€™s entirely voluntary but you make those who donā€™t give feel guilty about it.

2 Likes

Exactly! You basically trick them into thinking they are better people if they give you the money, religion 101. Very EVE like.

In Germany people pay church tax.

Thatā€™s a tithe, Germany is not unique in that; although IIRC there are ways of not paying it there.

Yaā€™ll cowards need Jesus

Thatā€™s that spanish fella who owns a fruit stand on the corner right? Top bloke and good fruit too. 10/10 reccomend

1 Like

And how do you think the catholic church became so rich and powerful?

James 3:15
This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.

:rofl:

1 Like

Hello, you might find what youā€™re looking for in this sub-forum:

https://forums.eveonline.com/c/corporations-alliances/recruitment-center

May you have much success.

The amarrian empire is recruiting.

I think that corp name is a bit tongue-in-cheek and they arenā€™t mormons at all.