Citadels changes / transport service

hello CCP I can not find the head and tail in everybody to write this …
I and many other players are super tired of people who throw up a contract like shell from A to B and when you pick it up, you close for access to the citadel.
It’s super charging you do not have a timer or a hub where we can unlock those contacts.
that with scam has simply gone over and knows more who are both ripped off here and they will not be back to the game again …
and I’ve also come to where I think of the CCP thinking more about score money for the CCP in terms of taking care of the problems there and so you focus only on alliance war and citadeller …
I can not just ignore that there are many thousands of people in highsec as well as you should take care of and this is a big problem that you do not fix it is tired of hearing about CCP excuses The last few noses in the game have shown that the CCP has gone from user-friendly to being a money manskine where you are only in the center …

fix an hour so you can not close a citadel with 0 second warning after people collect their contracts or make a hub where people can load their transport contracts without having a few docking right …
Sandbox or not 6/10 contracts are scam to citadels.

people do this all the time so they delete their char and start over and over again we can not keep track of this and there so many cidadeller now that we can not keep track of a list if not in fixer this is i also a of those who leave eve because I also think I’ve got enough CCP shits on those who ship cargo for others …
We are already exposed to pirates. We often lose ships to billions so you just think about this …

There are a few ways that you can avoid getting scammed:

• Learn how to spot a Scam contract
    • Double wrapped contracts usually means scam
    • Volume of contract, that requires you to fit for Cargo with your Freighter
    • Destination ends in or forces you through Lowsec
  • Don’t run contracts to Upwell Structures
  • Use multiple Characters, 1 to accept the contract and 1 (preferably in NPC corp and no obvious connections to your other character) to haul it to the destination.

All those scammers are operating within the game mechanics. So long as they stay within the rules of the game CCP will not do anything about it. If you get scammed it’s your own fault for not paying attention or being too hasty.

You are more than welcome to come with ideas on how to make scam contracts more obvious, you can post such things in the Player Features & Ideas section

1 Like

i have plyed this game for 12 years 1.1.2005
i dont wonna hear more ■■■■ ofc there is way to do it but the Scam have taken overhand an CCP Sad to say useing this for to ern even more money from players there take a risk flying billions in space an the chance for getting gank is also way higher then lowsec / 00 in highsec
this is aboudt the system is broken an i got so many people on blok an they just delete these char an make a new one both hard to Avoid an take dame long time to fly from A to B + er ern less then most with more risk on us…
an there is so many citadels now that the 9/10 contracts go to them do you think we need to go manuel in an write every citadel down whare you can Dock ? an even if you do that people can close the citadel right after you pick there contract up an score 2 bil from you…

this need to be fixet right now becouse i can promis i am not here if not they fix this problem my friend have left becouse CCP act like we dont matter as long as they score big on we blow up our ships then ■■■■ the players…
i am sick of ccp keep avoiding problems like this an say hey its a sandbox … i am ok with gankers in highsec i am ok with scam in local or if you trade stuff an they changes the price in last moment an steal your stuff…
i am not ok with this system spending 35 40 min fly to a station when you get there he just shut the acces down right before you come there… eter make Hub to unload or a timer…

have even try 2 jumps out did go there to make shure the citadel was open after i pick the contract up it got shut down minus 3 bil…
i say no more to this system CCP do someting now…

Albert Einstein is credited with saying “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

If you don’t want to be scammed in this way, stop accepting contracts to Upwell structures!

You do realize that courier contracts to citadels/player-owned structures literally say in big red letters:

“This station may not be accessible.”

Darwin Award for you. Have a nice day.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.