You’re making too much assumptions here.
I do what I do, and the least people can do what I do, the more value I make so obviously I won’t help you do what I do. But I can help you understand what YOU can do.
History is per region.
It’s not the volume. It’s the tampered volume. The only way to have correct volume is by saving it before CCP tampers with it, so eg towards 23:55 every day.
It’s obvious that CCP tampers with it since the data for one day is inconsistent from one day to another. No example provided because that’s redacted data ; let’s just say that the “high” value for today (2020-08-04) can become LOWER if observed tomorrow, which is not possible unless there is tampering by CCP.
I actually did not “hide” things. I instead showed you exactly what you needed to see, so what I would do if I were in your case.