Claustrophobia (new character window feedback)

@Gerard_Amatin Surprise my friend. :smiley: Todays patch.

image

:rose:

Whatever CCP did was not fixing this bug:

1 Like

Yep, seems like CCP did nothing:

Bug report EBR-60260

This issue has yet to be fixed.

A bunch of my portraits are awfully cropped.

Stop cropping portraits please!

3 Likes

Giving you a bump to keep this thread at the top.

1 Like

Yeah, this bug is really annoying, and someone needs to fix it quick.

2 Likes

I thought that was fixed already… Why is it taking so long?

I’d love for the sides of my portrait not to be cut off.

Why is it taking so long to fix this?

2 Likes

You’re assuming Fenris thinks this is something that needs to be fixed at all.

EDIT:
I love it how I apparently traveled back in time on these forums to respond to your post before you even posted it:

1 Like

I have seen nothing that indicates Fenris is even aware or acknowledges this as a bug, so I fear they think this is ‘OK’.

The new GUI concept, lol.

Proactive posting!

1 Like

That fix says character and corp INFO to be cropped, the avatar is not part of that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m OK with the character size, but I’m not OK with the way the primary colours of one’s corp logo now get plastered across the screen. Its not noticeable on yours, but on mine the gold and orange of my corp logo now fills the entire top segment…which is not something I ever asked for.

Portraits still look awful.

Is this needless cropping ever going to get fixed?

4 Likes

Can CCP please hire someone who plays the game in order to get meaningful feedback about how players actually enjoy and play the game?

1 Like

They could at least acknowledge the concern.

At least we then would get an answer like

“Sorry we were not aware some people put effort in their portraits and cutting off half their face may not have been a good idea”.

or

“We intentionally cut off half the portrait you all made because we realized the majority of people don’t put effort in their portraits and this looks better for the majority of low effort portraits, which we think is worth butchering the portraits of the others”

But no, dead silence on this topic from FC’s end.

1 Like

Are you supposed to be able to pin achievements? I’ve only earned a few but the “pin” option is greyed out/disabled.

This could be avoided with a little communication between the developers and the playerbase. One idea I’ve had is that they could create a Council of Stellar People (CSP), and this could act as a focus group to discuss upcoming changes and provide suggestions and guidance to improve the development cycle.

3 Likes