Cloak Mwd Trick different on sisi

Hi folks, the revert for this unintentional change is now deployed to Sisi. Quick tests show it working as expected - some confirmation would be appreciated.

2 Likes

well interesting

Well now seems back to normal MWD + Cloak works again

1 Like

The bug’s on your end mate, or you first tried it when tipsy and have assumed there was no ‘grace period’ after cloaking ever since then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. You can actually be quite leisurely.

lol I tried it again when this thread was first started no idea what’s wrong on my end but I feel my end is the more balanced way. how the hell do people get caught if you can mwd after you cloak??

I was convinced it didn’t work too, but now I think it has something to do with interactions with the gate cloak instead of the ship cloak. Doing Cloak+MWD instead of the other way around is SO much better!

Because a lot of folks didn’t / don’t know how to do the trick, as evidenced by this thread.

Also, i think the trick is deliberate, in order to prevent these encounters being completely ruled by lag. But that’s just a guess.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.