[CLOSED] 103mil SP Indi miner/pvp logi pilot LF corp Nullsec sov

[closed thank you for offers]
Looking for corp
-nullsec sov (no renter or Test)
-decent space to mine and rat in
-decent sized alliance (in a coalition prefered )
-moon mining
-US TZ

*PVP/ indi miner *

main:103mil
alt1:87mil
alt2:69mil
alt3:45mil
alt 4 (alpha)

looking for offers -no wormholes or npc null

Here’s our corps forum post, check it out!

Hi /Kaprica_Rome,

Masters of Coin is a newbie-friendly corporation focused on industry, mining, and PVE.
We belong to the alliance WE FORM BL0B. BL0B is the sister alliance to WE FORM V0LTA, one of the most feared PVP alliances in all of New Eden.

When you join our team you will have access to 34 null-sec star systems to mine, explore, rat, and fight to your heart’s content. We’re primarily based in the region of Deklein. By using our jump bridges, you’ll be a stone’s throw from Jita, the main trade hub.

We have regular moon mining operations, some of the best ratting space in the game, and alliance pvp fleets run by veteren fleet commanders. As part of our team, you can make boatloads of isk out in null.

Most importantly, we have many people online at all hours. Experienced pilots who can answer any questions you have, and help you grow in this game. We have an active discord filled with resources, where we share in-game knowledge and hang out.

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know.

Alternatively, here is your personal invite to our Discord where we would be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Fly safe o7

Warm Regards,

bummp

nooms

clump bump stump

Final BUMP

Hey there! We’re a smaller sized alliance but we do have all of the things you have listed, come check us out!

still looking

sad bump noises

I need miners. Swamp Panthers checks most of your boxes, so hit me up in game, please, and let’s see if we are a match. Thanks, Krymswn Kennedy.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.