[CLOSED] 65M PVPr LF JSPACE CORP

Due to work hours I play during any timezone it all depends on my shift. So I am aussie but you may see me during USTZ, EUTZ and RUTZ depending on what is happening there. PVP is pretty much all I do, I have alts and side projects for income however when i’m online, 90% of the time i’m either station spinning waiting for someone to tackle something or out tackling something. I have lived in HS, LS, SOV NS, NPC NS and Jspace over the past 4 years and know the mechanics and entities of each fairly well. That said I have no interest in Kspace and am only after Jspace.

I have 65M SP in subcaps and related skills on my main.
I have 2 hunter alts with about 10-20M each.
I have 2 cap alts with 15-30M SP each.
I have a jita alt with about 10M.
I have a hauler with about 10M.

I have discord and would be willing to move back to TS3 or even please god no, mumble…
I have no issue with ESI checks.

I am very straight forward and won’t be a good fit for an overly PC community. So if Trump jokes offend you and yours, it’s just gunna be a waste of time for me to apply with you.

2 Likes

Yo!

So, Trump jokes are fine if not encouraged.
We have a few AUS guys who are, for the most part… alright.
We have a C2 with static HS/C4 and a small floating city to run basically whatever you want.

As you have been honest with us, Ill be honest with you. Corp stuff isn’t the most exciting at the moment due to several people buying houses, having children, working for a company that had it’s servers attacked or other things typically associated with being an adult.

That said. when its good, it’s good and we are activly trying to step up the PVP game… in fact, most of us just do that but the excuse seems to be “finding the time”.

If you are interested in joining a small(ish) J-Space corp that provides basically everything for it’s members (CEO is pretty liberal) and want to be be part of a corp where you can help shape the direction it takes, then let me know in game :slight_smile:

FDo7
SSjGhost

2 Likes

Hello,

I represent a small C4, PVP focused wormhole corp, Deep Space Coalition. We have multiple cits in system that allow any kind of content we want from mining and reactions to extra clone bays for specialized combat clones. Our C3/C4 statics give us good ratting opportunities and excellent PVP. All of our members actively scan the chain and we would expect you to do the same (although it sounds like that won’t be an issue). Our play time ranges from early EU to late US. Personally, I’ve noticed that we have fast mobilization times when something does come up–no waiting around and letting targets slip away. If you find a juicy target, we will be there and be there fast.

Check out our recruitment ad on the forums:

If you want to get to know us better, join us for a chat at “D-SCO Recruit”

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ovyx

2 Likes

Keep those offers coming, still on the fence at this point.

As the one AUtz player in my corp I am begging you to come and save me from the silly americans and POMs I have to put up with each and every day… lol.

Hi there mate,

I’m Hawkeye, and I represent ORCO (Order Collective) - a smallish (80 toons approx) corp within the Initiative Mercenary Alliance in Null. We are a pretty laid back lot - mature in attitude as well as, dare I say it, age. We also believe that real life always comes first. Basically as long as you turn up to fleets when you can we are happy.

We are mainly made up of USA and EU players, with me being the lone kiwi standing. So I get the Aussie way of doing things, and the way that you all say them… :slight_smile: Trump jokes would be welcome, especially in front of of our USA players. If you join please expect active encouragement of this… expect a bit of ribbing back - but that’s all part of the fun banter that goes on with us.

We’re not too worried about “PC” stuff. In fact we have a couple of guys who put the “un” into unpc. So that sort of stuff is not a problem.

We do use…(sitting down I hope) Mumble for fleets and general comms- and discord for “txting” stuff.

Hey, it would be great if you could give us a wave in our public channel ORCO. (don’t forget the .) From your posts I think you’d fit in nicely with our guys. From our point of view (and I get the shift thing) it would be great to grow our already huge number of AUtz players (If you joined I’d be able to tell the boss I have doubled our AU player base!!)

Cheers

Hawkeye.

1 Like

Hey Orlav!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Still on the fence at this point.

Orlav Aldent
Get off the fence and come over to F-OFF. Join our in game channel F-OFF recruits.

foff-borat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.