Returning 56m SP Combat/Exploration character with capital alt looking for home! (EU/US TZ)

Hey!

I’ve been playing on and off since 2015, and I’m looking for a new corporation in nullsec or J-space to join since my old corporation has fallen inactive in the period I’ve been away!

Ideally looking for a more established corporation with a solid membership, but I’m open to joining a small project if the vision is good!!

I’m a player who loves doing a variety of things - of course, I love shooting things (my Solo PVP experience is not great, but this is something I’m incredibly eager to throw myself into!), I love exploring and scanning, and I love having the option to carry out industrial tasks too - I have an alt charachter who can fly a Jump Freighter to calibration 5 who I would be bringing with me!

My main here is highly skilled in subcap operation, being able to effectively fly every cruiser and below, and effectively fly Minmatar tech 2 battleships. My alt can operate jump freighters and carriers, and is training into dreadnoughts right now!

I’m looking for a corporation where people don’t take themselves too seriously at times - it’s important to me to be able to have a good time on comms and chat ■■■■! - but have the ability to be serious when needs be, for example in a fleet or when hostiles are nearby. I work from home, so I can be active for most of the day, and I am incredibly active in comms and in chat services.

I am entirely isk-sufficient - I would be ratting in a marauder for ISK, so no worries about that (or exploring!) - and I am incredibly eager to utilise my years of knowledge to further the corporation in any way I can! I also have experience in leadership positions in other corporations and in the real world.

Thank you very much for reading this, I’m looking forward to hearing with, and hopefully flying with, you guys! o7

Hello !

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good ISK making opportunities. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :

Nvm! you wanted null or J-space. Good luck! misread it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much for your reply but I’m looking for J-Space or Nullsec right now - I appreciate the offer though, thank you very much!

No worries at all! Good luck to yourself too o7

:;

Thank you, but I don’t think Providence is where I want to be at the moment. Thank you though, good luck!

1 Like

Hehe, it’s pretty nice to read your post, you can hop onboard tons of corporations with that attitude and setup. Small corps, larger corp … be sure to pick a good one :wink: And I’m here ofc to ask you for a chat, see who we are and if we match good =)

UMAH is a mixed group of players, fair stable growth on mainly EU and US timezone. Not only timezone but aswell type of playstyle is mixed, just like you describe I would say … We have abit of everything!
As for space, we have both npc nullsec but aswell Fountain as Sov space, I would say if we can’t find what we are looking for there… then it’s something else than space issue, hehe =)

Two main guidelines within UMAH;

• No toxic behaviour is allowed, internet bullys can destroy a person badly so it’s not something we will ever tolerate.
  • Respect RL … we don’t set demands for your RL and it goes both ways - leadership can’t be online 24/7 (even tho we are very present most of the times one way or the other, hehe). We know that work, partner, kids or whatever can and will take up time… EVE is a game, not a job <3

UMAH thread if you wanna read more about us ! :slight_smile:
Ping us in Discord if you wanna know more :slight_smile:

Hi, please consider Eve Defence Force. We’re looking for fresh blood and can offer plenty of activity in terms of fleets throughout the day. You can get in touch with us here.

Welcome back Vanessa Guang, I sent an in game mail, hope to hear back o7

Replying to you now o7

Hi if your interested in joining a new rather than established corp (appreciate its not everyones cup of tea) check out our ad Suddenly Pineapples - WH PVP 5-5 [EUTZ]

We’re specifcally looking for fun pilots to play with who have enthusiasm (wormholes), are self sufficient so can partake in pvp whenever it shows up & want to try something different to what most other groups offer. We are specifically just eutz however,

Still looking!

Hey Vanessa

Come check us out, we are recruiting
Public channel in game: No.Mercy Pub

Hey lets talk detsils would love to open up comm. You sound like a great fit. Sent you in game mail look foward to it.

Hi there m8

I represent The morgue. a small and independent pvp alliance that operates from Pochven and venal.

we focus in just having fun and keep out game as simple we can since our time is very limited and we simple dont have the luxury of wasting our time ingame:)

From what you wrote i think we could be a good option.

If you want to know more have a look at our banner with some reasons to why you should consider us

If you want to speak with us feel free to join our discord server below

Take care
cheers
prim

hello, we are a small ish EU corp who belongs to an alliance ( already replaced ) thats part of a coalition ( fire ), so if its space to explore u like we gotta lot of it. the corp wardens a small pipe pocket of Immensea, so marauders are a go, we are v active so if yr a log-in 2/3 times p/mnth were not for you, but if yr addicted like us, we’ll prob have fun together. we have our own R32 moons, ore anoms and ratting space. we are looking for players to expand but only if we are a good fit for each other. jump into shield107 in game to find out more. cheers Edrik.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.