CLOSED RECRUITING

thank you to all those who joined. we have closed our recruitment for the time being

1 Like

Come in and say hello!

we are still recruiting

Awesome Corp! They help me alot everyday to achieve my goals!
Wormhole exploration / PvP / PvE / Planetary Management Classes to teach us the basics.

Very thankful to have found them hope anyone reading this will give them a try!

still recruiting

We are still Recruiting! Pop in the in game channel and Discord and say hi -O7

Join our discord and talk with us if you have any questions. We will be happy to answer or help in anyway we can. https://discord.gg/xqZXWk9BHf

Awesome Corp, very helpful and patient. They go out of the way to make the game easier.
They give advice that can benefit novice, intermediate , and veteran players alike. They take an active interest in teaching you how to make enough isk (passive and active) to support your omega with out spending real world money. Also this is a corp well where you are much more than a number.

I have been playing this game since 2015 and I can honestly say this is the best group I have ever played with. The leadership is very helpful and experienced and I have learned a lot from them in a short amount of time. I am having so much fun flying with this crew I wish I had found them a lot earlier. Plus, I am making more isk than I have ever dreamed possible!

still recruiting!

Recruiting is still ongoing!

Been in a lot of corps over the years. I’ve been in megacorps and I’ve been in small corps, and everywhere in between. Never have I seen a Corp grow as quickly as this one has, not in numbers, but as a community. The strides we have made in our short time together are nothing short of monumental. I log in everyday genuinely proud of the progress of every member, From our hardest vets to our most vulnerable newbros, Redshift has fundamentally challenged my conception of what a committed corp growing together could achieve, and still strides beyond its already impressive progress. I have no doubt this corp will continue to thrive, and I consider myself fortunate to have found it. I originally joined because I wanted to experience wormhole life and new content. But it’s the people I met on that journey that made this corp a home among the stars.

Still recruiting!

Come Shift to Red today!

#SHiftToRED

still recruiting awesome people who want to try out the Wormhole life!!

#SHiftToRED

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.