Looking for a home

Hello!

New to the eve realm looking for a friendly group that will be willing to teach a new player and accept a dark sense if humor!

images (3)

We do HS mining and industry, with a WH pirate sister corp. It is the best of all worlds and no politics. We build, supply, and kill. Very small group currently, but we are engaged and fun.

o/

you can check us out if you like, we are a small WH corp love to kill and build crap.
join the Redshift Recruitment in game channel or just hop on our discord

it depends on what you are after my friend, if u wanna add to your dark sense of humor and pop people in high and low sec space than Hatikvah Free League is your calling dark humor is a great combo with sulty pilots

Hey! Can you send discord invite

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’ve got a couple eve veterans and myself that are avid fans of the game, and we’ll do our best to teach you what we know and learn new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Star wars fan? I’m not on pc atm at work so wondering if we can talk on coms

Hahah I’m a massive Star Wars fan. And I’m away from my computer right now but later today I would be available.

Sure thing I will dm my discord name

1 Like

HeavensAuthority#2515

hard to tell who you are asking dam forums lol but here is mine Heavens

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.