Looking to make a start

I am completely new to EVE. I got all the tutorial missions done. I got my 15-login day bonus in. I made 200 mil by mining and wormhole relic searches. I am technically above others on the graph who try this game out and quit due to the difficult learning curve.

I’m not leaving.

The next step is to look for a corp.
I’m looking for a corp. that might…

• Use Discord
  • Teaches others
  • Has fun in both failures and successes (Salt is ok, but drop the drama.)
  • Be US based, Pacific time (preferably)
  • Be lenient on those who work for a living

If MMO’s have taught me anything its to expect to walk for a long time before you can run.

Anyone willing to take this pilot?

Hey, i’m a recruiter for Oblivion Wing, we are a laid back corp that so far meets the requirements you posted.

We are based in high sec with a focus on mining / industry and PvE.

We got a couple veteran players in your ranks that can guide you through your next steps in the game.
Keeping a chill and drama-free environment is one of our main priorities.

All of us play around NA time zones, and all of us work so we completely understand that real life comes first.

We can provide:
Mining boosts
Ore rebuy programs
Mission groups
Own discord server
And much more!.

If you are interested you can PM me for more info, or you can join the “Oblivion Wing Recruitment channel” ingame.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

My corp does all kinds of PVE, mining, and exploration and has some good income :smiley: you should shoot me an add on discord we can chat A.Valkyrie#4517

Hello Cad, welcome to New Eden. It looks like you are off to a fine start!

Any interest in checking out life in Pochven? We are always on the lookout for more pilots to experience one of the most dangerous and lucrative regions in the game.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.