CLOSED THREAD

empty no longer available

40b offer :slight_smile:

Bumping looking better offers thanks

Bumps daily

55B assuming you deliver to pr-8

then ill offer you going rate for an avatar in delve lol, 41B

1 Like

irrelevant, you overpaid or have had it along time before deflation, just cause you paid 30k for a new car doesnt mean youll get 30k for it :stuck_out_tongue:

sure whatever, I know prices will go down on certain product kinda a no brainier here, even move this else where would be able above price paid for it but just asking for price close paid / just lower for it. if becomes so cheap would rather hull it for myself at least keep as trophie.

with no rigs GSF Avatar 45-47b ally contracts

1 Like

with rigs expected around 50b+

When you can find them easy for 45 with rigs yours is gonna be here a looooooooooooong time.

good playing since 2004

It looks like someone who have access to cheap titans want to sell one for much higher price than regional.

how without a GSF character

you will never sell this for anything over the price that it would sell inside GSF, why would any1 buy from you when they could more easily and cheaply buy it from alliance contract for cheaper, and as you have admitted u cant move it yourself, I would personally cut your losses and just try and get rid of it rather than trying to barter for a price you are never going to get. You have defeated yourself in posting this. I will offer 40bill for this.

Good Luck

recommend buying from GSF .

don’t need isk anyways so will be removing thread.

Due to missing OP, thread closed.