[Closed]

Looking to buy a well-trained Supercarrier / Command Carrier pilot.

Budget: Around 40–70B ISK, depending on SP and overall skill quality.

Main requirements:

  • Amarr / Gallente preferred, but other races are also welcome
  • High-level capital hull skills
  • Strong Fighter and Heavy Fighter skills
  • Good carrier / supercarrier support skills
  • Jump Drive Calibration V — REQUIRED
  • Prefer good additional jump skills:
    • Jump Fuel Conservation IV–V
    • Jump Drive Operation V
  • Good capacitor, tank, navigation and general capital support skills
  • Focused and efficient skill allocation preferred
  • Multi-race carrier / supercarrier capability is a plus

I care more about relevant capital, fighter and jump skills than total SP.

Budget is flexible for a particularly good character.

Please post your QSEN link and asking price in this thread.

a bit more then a Super pilot alone

Thank you for your reply, but I’m looking for a character with at least 45 million skill points.

thanks for your reply. At this skill point level, I would need the character to have at least two races of supercarriers and T2 command carriers fully trained. I’m looking for a character that is more specialized in capital ships. Still, thank you very much for your interest.

Has been buyed ,close it