Cluster Failure - 2021/04/02

We became aware of mutliple node failures due to a database issue at 15:37. We are currently investigating the cause and working to restore the game servers. More information will be made available regarding this issue as it is uncovered.

Update 15:50: Cluster is being brought fully offline with a 5 minute timer to be restarted.

Update 15:55: Database issues have been resolved, nodes are coming offline for restart. Expected return to service shortly.

Update 15:58: Currently attempting to restart cluster.

Update: 16:01: Cluster is back online, currently in VIP mode for final tests.

Update: 16:03: VIP disabled, cluster is now open once again. We will continue to monitor it for stability.

46 Likes

:pray: here is saturday night, start of weekend… wanna play eve

4 Likes

Okay we are back

My login process was aborted after it stalled after it took an unreasonable amount of time.

1 Like

nope i am not

Well, at least the logins work. So that’s an improvement.

My login process was aborted after it stalled after it took an unreasonable amount of time because the solar system in which my character is Located was loading after I went offline because a process failed after I was doing important diplomatic stuff after I looked forward to play.

I guess my ship sitting in Abyssal deadspace is now a write off?

5 Likes

your hamsters stopped running?

6 Likes

Still cant log in

90% TIDI with 20 people in local :smiley:

2 Likes

Your process aborted after it failed because of an unreasonable amount of time after you logged in because you wanted to play after you loaded your ship to the Abyss after it was gone now.

1 Like

I bought yesterday PLEX, and they have a Array bug, they didn’t stok all in the PLEX vault, the next array loaded after I took the momentan plex from the Vault out, just for a small report

2 Likes

Yup, and CCP don’t replace them. Been there done that.

2 Likes

Yes. :grin:

2 Likes

I made too much ISK per second. Sorry guys.

7 Likes

Black screen op

1 Like

Quick… Need to do my PI!!!

2 Likes

Still down. Just about to set my miner and go bike riding in the next room too.

1 Like