So, this is what Eve looks like after a 3-year absence.
So now that I have the spreadsheet updated, all my ships stripped and refitted, my overview set up, and have somewhat remembered how to fumble my way from point “A” to point “B”, I’m ready to get out into the universe again. Now comes the hard part: finding a group of pocket-calculator nerds to hang out with. Wait, is that still a thing? God, I’m old.
I have two Omega accounts, one with 100M skillpoints, the other with 94M skillpoints.
Historically, I’ve been a high-sec dweller and all that goes with it, with a focus on providing corporate logistical support (small-“l” logistics, although I can provide both shield and armor Logistics as well). With that in mind, I own and can fly:
- Perfect Orca boosts.
- Dual Exhumers.
- Dual freighters.
- A Bowhead.
- Perfect ice, and high- and low-sec ore refining through 13 NPC Corporations with over 750 stations.
Basically, I can run completely self-contained ops where the miners just have to show up and demolish the asteroids.
Other fun stuff:
- My NPC standings mean I have access to a number of mission agents. Paired PvE boats followed by dual Noctis’s (Noctis’? Nocti?) means quick completions.
- I am currently based in the arse-end of Amarr space, and would, if possible, prefer to stay there. I really don’t feel like hauling all my stuff halfway acrossed the universe. For the umpteenth time.
- I live in the EST (Eve -5) time zone; a corporation that’s busy when I am is preferable. Busy means, to me, at least 5-10 people on at any given time.
- I have done, and enjoyed, small-gang PvP ops in low-sec space. A bit of that would be a bonus.
The following need not apply:
- Pirate and/or majority PvP corporations. I have no problem defending myself, but I have no interest in doing it full time.
- Folks that take themselves or the game too seriously.
- Corporations that have rigid schedules, commitments, or obligations; if you have a mandatory anything, I’ll pass.
- Unless the character of null and wormhole space has changed dramatically in the last 3 years, I’m not interested.
FYI: Uncle Enzo’s Cosa Nostra Pizza is a dead holding corporation where I hang out between real gigs.
Any updates on the state of politics in New Eden would be appreciated.
Feel free to contact me in any way you please. If I’m online, I can be found in the “ENZO Public” channel.