Chain Scanning
WH Sieges

PVE:
C5 Operations - Nestor/DPS/Rattle
[Both approaches when needed based on support fleet]
C3 Solo/Group
Industry Some heavy members and blowing up
Mining or Huffing

Highly active corp and just finishing an expansion paired with reorganization of some of our operations. This pairs with a doctrine change with our pulsar effect.

Going so well that we need more subcap pilots for a second wing of our fleet as well as logi roles. We also are looking for PVE players to help with indy projects as well as baiting which pairs with PVP pilots watching over and sharing in the take. If you dont have to prep your space, as normal, and you have cloaky backup then you get around 25% more done and you share that with the backup. We C5 farm once a week, daily C5/3 roam/bait. Now the details…

The corporation is run by players that are looking for the best synergy between PVP / PVE. Were taking a new approach by collaborating with a few corps and building relationships that actually make sense in the WH space and its going quite well. Expanding pvp fleets/doctrines while we are currently seeking pilots to join us in our operations for US and EU Time Zones.

We equally welcome wormhole vets and new players. If you’re an experienced capsuleer our leadership is at a C5/6 skill level and continuing to ramp up. However new players be warned that WH space is a decent learning curve to the reward it offers but worth it and we will help you through that if your motivated. We reside in a C3 wormhole with both a C3 and C5 static.

Feel free to contact Bruce Mantooth Mantooth via EvE Mail or toss an application in with Gasfreaks
Or hit me up on discord @ fakawi#2802
Or join our in game channel GFP[quote=“Bruce_Mantooth_Mantooth, post:1, topic:51499, full:true”]
Corp Summary: US/EU TZ : US TZ Primary
PVP:
Targeted & Random Engagements/Roams
Chain Scanning
WH Sieges

PVE:
C5 Operations - Nestor/DPS/Rattle
[Both approaches when needed based on support fleet]
C3 Solo/Group
Industry Some heavy members and blowing up
Mining or Huffing

Highly active corp and just finishing an expansion paired with reorganization of some of our operations. This pairs with a doctrine change with our pulsar effect.

Going so well that we need more subcap pilots for a second wing of our fleet as well as logi roles. We also are looking for PVE players to help with indy projects as well as baiting which pairs with PVP pilots watching over and sharing in the take. If you dont have to prep your space, as normal, and you have cloaky backup then you get around 25% more done and you share that with the backup. We C5 farm twice a week, daily C5/3 roam/bait. Now the details…

The corporation is run by players that are looking for the best synergy between PVP / PVE. Were taking a new approach by collaborating with a few corps and building relationships that actually make sense in the WH space and its going quite well. Expanding pvp fleets/doctrines while we are currently seeking pilots to join us in our operations for US and EU Time Zones.

We equally welcome wormhole vets and new players. If you’re an experienced capsuleer our leadership is at a C5/6 skill level and continuing to ramp up. However new players be warned that WH space is a decent learning curve to the reward it offers but worth it and we will help you through that if your motivated. We reside in a C3 wormhole with both a C3 and C5 static.

Feel free to contact Bruce Mantooth Mantooth via EvE Mail or toss an application in with Gasfreaks
Or join our in game channel GFP
Or hit me up on discord @ fakawi#2802
[/quote]

GASFREAKS

Weekly Ops and active corp

Available today for any questions or anytime on discord.

GASFREAKS

Channel GFP for more info as someone should be in there most times.

bumpity

Making plans for a upcoming home move! Should be interesting

Let me know if you want to connect on discord.

bumpty

Man it sounds so good. Til you check the KB and see you have 2 active dudes in the past week, one of which only killed 1 dude.

Like, at this point why not just take your best pilots and join some other corp? There’s no reviving a dead WH corp.

Inb4 “Bruh we’re not dead, we’re the most active corp in wh space with our “6” total kills in the past week made predominantly by 1 dude”.

Shoutout to Eikie Kurvora for being willing to create content when you’re the only one who pvps in a pvp corp. I’d have killed myself by now.

Solid flaming. BUMP !

Interesting. You joined the forums 2 days ago… 1 post looking for a corp… Corp’s offer to chat with you and you flame some of them… No worries and good luck in your endeavors. Fly dangerously :thumbsupparrot:

Ramping up PVP content with invasion of c4 pulsar last night. Astra up and running and hole control.

C4 Pulsar w/ c3/5-s and almost perfect PI :smiley:

Bumpity

Fun fight today expect for server crashes…

UP UP UP!

How newbro do you except? I have just over a mill sp mainly in scanning which I got from skill injectors, also I’m not 100% new to eve I played a few years ago for a while and grinded missions but mission running was really a dead end for me. I’m looking for wh life pvp and pve so I can make my isk to pvp with. I am a fast learner so shouldn’t take me too long to get the hang of things plus I’m willing to skill into things that are needed

Bumping with a little info about the corp and the culture in the corp… I have been laying since 2007 off and on, and I came back to the game looking for something new. As I had never lived in a WH before, I decided to give it a go. This is a REALLY fun corp, laid back, funny coms, a lot of former military. We WILL joke on your mom as well as our own. We WILL come help you if you are tackled, even just to lose a ship with you. We speak a few different languages in this corp, but we are all fluent in drunk. IF you are thinking about joining this corp, train sarcasm to 5 and drunk roaming to at least 4.

Love this corp. Played eve back in 2013, got bored and burnt out after a few months in Null Sec. Came back about 3 months ago and looked to join a WH corp, found Gasfreaks and havent looked back. We are always talking on discord, always planning some type of Op from ratting to pvp roams to minning/huffing. We have a solid group of guys and they are what really keep me interested in Eve. We grow together, talk ■■■■, get drunk, pvp.