Looking for WH pvp/pve corp PST

I’m looking for WH(c3-c4) corp with active players in PST timezone.
I love pvp, especially small gangs, but also I like when I can afford decent ships.
I’m interested in exploring and industry/trading as well.

My average online is about 3-4 hours from 3-4(eve time) to 7-8.
But it may decrease during deadlines at work.
I have 2 characters around 50kk sp. (no cap ships, but almost perfect scan)

Experience:
I have two years of experience playing in pvp corp in null secs (curse) but it was 5 years ago. I came back one month ago.
Right now l’m in the small wh corp but it seems like corp is leaving wh and going to null secs.

What do I want to get?
Active tight-knited corp(c3-c4) with active pilots
Pvp roamings
Opportunity to get isks for ships.
…and all of it in my timezone.

2 Likes

Sent you an ingame mail.

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in worm hole space, give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities the hole provides us, as well as a budding industrial complex for manufacturing and production. We have a corp that’s on the smaller side, but extremely active in the USTZ. I want to say there’s 5 of us in the East coast TZ, a couple more central, and a couple of west coast. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

I think you’d be a perfect fit! We keep about the same hours (I’m Central so you can even use me as a responsible bed timer, like I do for the East Coast guys.) We have a C3 static for ISK farming and are setting up our industrial back bone. (I’m not the industry guy, so I’m really bad gushing about our achievements.) Well, hope to hear from ya and good luck in your search!

Hello @Hatt_Haruspex ,

We are a super ACTIVE WH PVP Corp/Alliance. We meet and exceed all your listed expectations. Come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.