Completely new to EVE, looking to join a PVP centered corps

I have no idea what I’m doing, I’m totally new, but I do know that I want to get into PVP / ganking ASAP, as it’s what I do in any hardcore MMO. Will do whatever necessary to get myself to that point as quickly as possible. I’m extremely loyal to solid teams who look out for each other. A corps that would help me with some direction would be nice as well.

1 Like

Hey, check out Aideron Robotics! We’re a new player PVP corp!

Join our discord here for more information: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Hey @Bimbo_Wife,

I sent you a message in game. We are a wormhole pvp corp that does a lot to train new pilots like yourself. I think you have the right spirit to thrive with us, so please check out our discord (link included in evemail).

Best,

Criz

1 Like

Hey there! Black-Star Enterprises is an up and coming wormhole corp looking for good people who like to hunt. Not sure if our times would match yours. We fly mostly late night EST. Check out our thread. Maybe we’re a good fit :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

https://youtu.be/rprEoca8lW8 check us out

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.