Thx i found out about this whilst trying to sort out.I will probably use this if i continue to play but the corp loss was significant and the reinbursement too low so i`ll probably move on.

2 Likes
Sitrep #3
Our handlers took a second look and have resolved all issues. I would like to publicly thank CCP for the customer service.
My only suggestion would be a quicker line of communication when the account is reported. There is an amount of time when you wonder where the account is and you are waiting for a reply.
Thank you for all of the replies and directions in thread also.
Fly safe 07
That’s awesome! So glad for you 
glad to hear this! it’s a shame this kind of things happen. also i think we all know where these things come from…
So did you get everything back ?? one of my accounts was hacked 24 hrs ago I did report it and the account is now banned. this is a ten year old account and the total loss is huge …