Concord Pull = Permaban?

Hello Folks,

We have yet another reversal on the ruleset regarding standard concord pulling that has been performed this way by gankers for years. CCPlease clarify again - The final post in this article suggests that concord pulling is no longer allowed.

If this is true, CCP will lose a great deal of gank/anti-gank content and subscriptions (as well as 40 accounts of mine). Highsec ganks will only be possible via alpha ships (Tornado/Thrasher) due to the subjectivity of GMs and the ways that rules are written. CCPlease - are you absolutely certain that this is what is desired?

Regards,

CB

1 Like

just go do a small “failed gank” on the opposite side of the system

Remember, GM subjectivity of rule evaluation. No way around this. They could even argue that a successful gank on a different gate was done to manipulate (or “pull”) concord.

1 Like

The ruling doesn’t make ganking forbidden, it is just making ganking a little more difficult. But the problem with this ruling is that it puts much of ganking in a grey zone. A gank could be ruled as pulling or spawning CONCORD.

I don’t mind if they make ganking harder, but the problem with this rule is it is impossible to enforce.

A legit failed gank that pulls concord to a location would definitely deter another gank attempt on that grid until they ■■■■ off. I get using an alt in an ibis to pre pull concord, but imagine some dumb ■■■■ just doesn’t have a clue, gets nuked and, you catch a ban for pulling concord. Dumb.

1 Like

Exactly, there’s no clarity as to what’s an exploit and what’s not.

Can I has your stuff?

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/r6ecek/gm_arcades_official_response_to_the_matter_of/hmt0crs/?context=3 a win for the good guys

EDIT: Link back to original locked thread: Pulling CONCORD is now a permaban offense - #54

6 Likes

Hey @Developers @GM @CCP @CSM

If you are so concerned about “delaying CONCORD”, why not fix their despawn? If CONCORD would despawn right after target is killed, CONCORD response would not slower nor faster.

4 Likes

we are the good guys !!, we enforce the just laws of highsec, and i will continue as normal untill CCP officially tells me otherwise.

4 Likes

shhhhhhh don’t give em actual workable ideas! :smiley:

Or remove CONCORD altogether, High Sec is too safe anyway.

3 Likes

I submitted a ticket for lost wages of 6.85b during this total clusterfk.

But that is the purpose of highsec, if concord was deleted then all the system will be a battlezone with no safe system

Exactly

1 Like

Yeah pretty much the way it was written is too vague to discern a pull from a gank, if they want to prevent this gameplay they’d better just make CONCORD teleport instantly or spawn unlimited copies

One thread wasnt enough for this garbage non-story?

K

just another whale threatening initially to unsub 40 accts… tbh if they are that concerned, just leave.

3 Likes

The way it should be - ANARCHY !!!