Condor/cormorant exploration

I really love their design and I’m trying to do exploration
I wanna try those two for exploration (hacking)
Yes I know they have heron but I don’t like the giant dual sail
Any suggestions for me?

2 Likes

Zoom out your camera so you don’t see your Heron?

o/

3 Likes

Recommendation: your afternoon pass is likely over and you shall return to clinic. High five for the post.
Yours truly,
Baltic

1 Like

A 7.5% bonus to Core and Combat Scanner Probe strength and a 5+ bonus to Relic and Data Analyzer virus strength means that the sails win hands down. Why would you want to do it in any other ship?

Train another race if you don’t like the look of it or jump in an Astero. That way you can run the smaller combat sites too.

1 Like

Imicus. Galente master race

1 Like

If you want to look cool, then go ahead.

Its like buying a car. If you want to buy an overly expensive, meaningless car, then go ahead and buy the porsche. Your wife will leave you, your children will never see you again, you will drown in debt as you struggle to pay the monthly bills and have to live in a one room apartment above a bowling alley, but hey, atleast you got a cool-looking car.

Dont say we didnt warn you.

1 Like

The Condor is an EXCELLENT ship for low-sec exploration. It’s very quick and can blap fellow explorers.

This is a cheap fit (around 5m isk). You can replace the astronautic rigs with more small GCUs if your scanning skills are too low.

[Condor, explorer hunter - scram]

Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

5MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Relic Analyzer II
Faint Epsilon Scoped Warp Scrambler
Faint Epsilon Scoped Warp Scrambler

‘Malkuth’ Rocket Launcher I, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Core Probe Launcher II, Sisters Core Scanner Probe

Small Polycarbon Engine Housing I
Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints I
Small Gravity Capacitor Upgrade I

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.