Corp is looking for alliance

Small corp like us can’t offer much to alliance, but hope someone will be interested in us.
We are based in South of Domain region. Absolutely focused in industry sided of EVE. Activite pilots 3 - 5 at the moment some times 1-2 and most of us running EVE afk and in background. Some of us new’ish some returning. Can’t really use coms while playing eve.
Why we need to be in alliance the? We don’t. But opportunity to have more options and expand our horizons is always good way to grow. We can grow, we can adapt and provide.
Hope to be accepted in any alliance in Hi-sec,
low sec 0.0 sec Wormhole space alliance.

1 Like

Small corps have a lot to add to an alliance. I would like to invite you to have a conversation with my CEO, as my corp is a founding corp of Forever Blue Horizons. We are a null sec corp down in Omist. :slight_smile: Ambient Blue Corporation feel free to reach out to Reaper Avada for full information :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Will do that. Much appreciated.

Application rejected.

We would be happy to have you join the LinkNet family. We are small enough where you will feel at home, but large enough where you will be able to have the opportunities you are looking for. Would you like to fuel our war machine? LinkNet is a community of alliances, we have some focused on wormholes as well as lots of highsec moons. LinkNet also has null sov that we would love to have you join us with. Or sov is South Providence which is 1 jump away from where you guys are stationed. Feel free to reach out to me on discord, LilMissCuddles I would love to talk.

Thanks. I will contact you next week.

Hello David.

We would love to speak to you all. Were in Domain, next door to Providence. We have a 95% complete T1 BPO library available and indy leadership from 2004. We have 2 choices for you as a merger or keeping your corp together but in the secondary alliance. No comms at work is OK as long as you have them for fleets. API checks are a must have. Check out what we offer and if you join Linked, well we will see you when we shoot you. Good times.

Try a Covert Agenda.

Wrecking Crew Coalition.
Desolate Alliance.
Covert Agenda Corp. Est. 2008

COVRT is an old and asset wealthy association led by players who started in 2004. We are based in Domain and operate in all types of space; high, low, and null. Currently were small but aim to get back to 400+. EU and USTZ players.

We offer the following:

1. Black Ops PvP. The battleship kind. All the other PvP and low security fun as well but our name is Covert Agenda aka Black Ops.
  2. Standing fleet. Normally about 100+. For content.
  3. Nearly every T1 BPO fully researched free to use at a great factory with labs.
  4. Moons. Something popped almost all the time.
  5. Alliance buy back & SRP.
  6. Fleets nearly everyday in EU and USTZ.
  7. Discord and Teamspeak.
  8. API check.

This is a great place for returning players as we have all the stuff to help you get back to speed quickly and an amazing choice of game play options.

We will accept newer players. 90 days or more generally we can train how to die and then how to live.

Recruiter’s. EUTZ in game is Huzid.
USTZ in game is DougnMT.

In game channel, The Road Home.