Corporation Deliveries Button Vanished

Long story short. I used to have an “Open Corporation Deliveries” Button which nicely sat underneath my “Open Inventory” button on the Neocom on the left hand side of my screen. Open%20Corporation%20Deliveries

After constant crashes to a particular client, I decided to create a new profile which differs from my other characters as this account is based in Jita and I guess the shared cache just couldn’t take the bombardment of data, which in turn possibly caused the crashes… Still in Testing.

Anyway, when I came to start setting up my windows and neocom. My beloved button was missing!! I already know that I can access this service via the current inventory window and also by creating a shortcut key for it. But i would much prefer my beloved button! Currently i have 2 accounts that have the button, and now 2 that don’t, and it’s quite frustrating when you are trying to get the settings for each character the same. plus its very handy to have it in constant view.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.