Could you be POTENTIALLY USEFUL?

Potentially Useful - P07US

• PvP/PvE
  • We Are A Real Life First Corp
  • Nothing Is Mandatory
  • PvP Wing / PvE Wing
  • Discord Required (For PvP Operations)
  • 7 Days a week schedule( Non Mandatory, simple options for you)

Based out of High Sec

Be advised that i am simply rebuilding. In 2016 i helped run a 300+ man corp living in nullsec, So we are looking to rebuild, so give us your time and we will reward it with fun.

• No Skill Point Req
  • Age Requirement 16+
  • Newbie PvP Classes Are Available
  • We are an active and growing corporation.

Nothing is mandatory, nothing is demanded, you’re either online or you’re not. It’s as simple as that, your life shouldn’t be sculptured around an online virtual world. No matter how good the game is. Never let a game come to own your soul.

Activities will include:

• Teaching proper fleet operations
  • What is a jump clone?
  • Actual Industry
  • Mining
  • Ratting
  • Nullsec/Lowsec PvP
  • Cheap PvP is Efficient
  • Let’s get Ganked!
  • Fits for PvE AND PvP
  • Lots more!

Newbie training
EvE Online is by the most complicated MMO on the market, the vast choices of which career in-game you can take, be it PvP or PvE, are astounding in there complications. The simple myth of EvE Online of needing players with millions of skill points to PvP is absurd. We have a collection of frigate and destroyer setups that can get you into PvP within 24 hours of starting EvE Online. We will help you, no matter what your skill points, to get into a tackler frigate or destroyer and take part in what we do. P07US has a very relaxed attitude towards PvP. We will teach you how to align, warp as a fleet, explain how targets are called out etc.

Trial period

We know that choosing a corp can be a daunting issue, so we offer all potential members a weeks trial, join us, take the week, join the ops, see how you get on, if u don’t like it, you can simple leave and we will happily give you a recommendation to any CEO who requests from us about yourselves, what do you have to lose? Take the trial!

We will also provide you with fully fitted Destroyers to run PvP ops with.

We also have very experienced PvE pilots in the industry sector than can help you, should you want to go that way within EvE.

Exploration

Exploration in EvE is not really a team game, you can do it effectively yourself. That being said, we do endeavor to make sure there are people on hand to help you, join you or even run that damned site you just can’t take out, or found a nice ore field? Call us up, we shall help empty it. In regards to WH’s, we have no aspirations to head there. The logistics for such a move are nothing short of being a pain in the ass. We explore all avenues in eve online, from High Sec to low/null/wh’s - nothing is out of reach for us.

Asset Access
As with all new guys in Eve it is hard to make that first billion to buy your skillbooks. We will help as much as we can with skillbook purchases. Also we will provide access to literally every BPO in the game for Industry guys.

SRP [ Ship Replacement Program]

All doctrine ships are to be fully SRP’d for fleets.

Incursions

In P07US we have built a VERY good relationship with incursion community’s, we have access to good channels with a chance to constantly run incursions which in short, will land you billions of ISK a week easily. We urge all new and old members joining to run these.

In P07US we don’t believe in taking big powerful ships and trying for the valour kill, we like to take out small ships in gangs of ten to twenty pilots and simply go look for a fight. Make no mistake, as a FC I couldn’t care less about our corporations killboard. I lead fleets for fun, sometimes we win, and sometimes we lose. But as long as the fleet has had fun, I count it a success. PvP for me is about the hunt, the kill and having fun, stats be damned.

So, this is P07US no secrecy, no hidden agenda, we want you to know what you are signing up for.

So if this corporation is something you feel you can get behind or would like to simply trial.

Join “P07US Recruitment” and read the channel MOTD [Message Of The Day]

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.