Covert Ops Prober looking for a Corporation

Hi Capsuleers,

Covert Ops Prober looking for a Corporation.

I’m interested in joining a small to midsize Corporation with the focus on small scale pvp and Black Ops.

Regions: NPC 0.0 (and want to stay there) / W-Space, not interested in Sov Warfare.

About Marquis Andras:

63rd of the 72 spirits of Solomon

Cheetah/Buzzard Pilot with Covert Ops and all scanning skills on 5.

Covert Cyno & Cybernetics 5

Jackdaw in build up, then Bifrost and Stork with Skirmish, Information and Shield Fleet Support.

Marquis Andras earns his isk with exploration to finance his small but shiny ships.

Discord installed

In game contact: MarquisAndras

Hi Marquis,

We’re a small wormhole corp living in a C4 with C1/C3 statics. Primarily USTZ, we’re very laid back, real life first sort of folks. Relaxed group here- we’re here to have fun, not take internet spaceships overly seriously.

We engage in a variety of activities. We do a lot of pve, exploration, huffing ect and we chase after pvp whenever it is available.

I’ll link our posting below where you can find a link to our discord. Feel free to reach out if you are interested or would like more information.

Fly safe! o7

Hey Mate,

I am one of the BLOPS / Logo FCs for BobVult. We are a wormhole corp who does everything and anything to make ISK and get kills. We are setup in a C2-C2/LS hole with access to fights and money making opportunities.

We regularly roam with other NPSI public fleets to get juicy kills (Hel Supercarrier anyone?)

We have members in all TZs with leadership being split between US and AU.

Come say hi on our recruitment discord. BobVult!!! Recruitment

Thank you for the invitations, i will contact you after a while. Thread still open.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.