Crane fittings?

Hi, I Have just moved to a new player focussed Corp.

It has no Corp Fittings for the Caldari Crane Transport Ship.

I Have looked everywhere that I can think of to no avail.

Please help.

[Crane, SupriseMF]
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II

10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Medium Shield Extender I
Multispectral ECM I
Deluge Enduring Burst Jammer

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Salvager I

Medium Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Medium Cargohold Optimization II

Its what I use… along with being quick on the cloak button on warp, ive had only 1 loss after 100s of gank squad passes, and that’s because i had miss-clicked my cloak and had too many tacklers at me to squeeze out of the situation… ( good thing i was running empty on that one. )

Mind you, im still skilling, so im not maxed quite yet. but it gets my 10k loads where they need to be. (10,485.3m3 in the hold as of this EVE patch)

If you are milk running past them over and over again, it helps to wait for a juicy pork chop to go past. if they are entertained with someone else, less chance they are spread out to try and knock your out cloak, since they are eagerly awaiting your gate departure…

This may not be perfect, but it works for me so far. in high and low sec. Null sec might need a different tactic where bubbles can further complicate your commute. Im not as familiar in those situations, so perhaps someone else could chime in.

I threw the salvager in there, since i sometimes run into the odd ball high dollar wreck.

Good luck…

<>

1 Like

Thanks

The fit for a Blockade Runner will vary depending on the region of space where it will be used. In highsec the main threat comes from attack battlecruisers like the Tornado. You want a passive tank that can withstand at least 1 alpha shot - I fit for and have survived 2 shots.

Beyond that, you want a balance between speed and capacity that best meets your needs.

Other regions will require different priorities.

1 Like

Thanks much!

Brs are a lot easier to fit than say, a DST. Really all you need is a Cov ops cloak, the rest doesn’t matter. If you’re somehow locked before you can cloak, you’re fked either way. So focus on cargo hold.

[Crane, RINLS Mk.II]
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II

10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
EM Shield Hardener II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II

Medium Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

This is what I use. Could probably swap rigs for either cargo holds or a second hyperspatial. Source: Hundreds of public contracts, billions of m3 moved.

[Crane, Lighthugger - Fast/32k EHP - Cheap]
Damage Control II
Inertial Stabilizers II

Large Shield Extender II
Medium Shield Extender II
EM Shield Amplifier II
EM Shield Amplifier II

Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I

Expanded Cargohold II x2
Warp Core Stabilizer x1

Thats mine, its setup for High and Low Sec to survive Tornado ganks. I don’t bother with a prop mod, im quick on the cloak and the chances of getting back to the gate are slim in a large low sec camp. It has however survived 2 attempted Tornado ganks while trading in the bait systems in Kador. Hope it helps.

Hoot

[Crane, Crane]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Large Shield Extender II
EM Shield Amplifier II
Pithum C-Type Explosive Shield Amplifier
Pithum C-Type Kinetic Shield Amplifier

Survived 5 catalyst attempt, one time. Which was my fault.

1 Like

THANKS to all

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.