Cruisers now almost useless, thanks to Navy Destroyers

?

Yes, taking smart fights and knowing when not to, also keeps you alive.

LOL skill issue fr fr.

I wouldn’t have taken an outnumbered fight in a T1 if I could help it LOL.

It is clear you don’t know how to PvP much, esp in terms of game sense.

You are crying to daddy CCP to save you without even attempting to understand how the meta has shifted.

Once they introduced tiercide, you had to know what would happen to T1s eventually.

You can learn from this, or keep crying.

Lol, so you admit no skill needed.

Got it !

Also. ive had some of the best fights outnumbered in an active rep cruiser. I just didnt expect that side of gameplay would become scarce so soon.

No?

Tons of skill and game sense needed.

That’s nice except that was in the old meta.

Once new ships are introduced, the meta tends to shift, as you found out.

You are really terrible at MMOs huh?

Well if the goal is to get everyone to use the buffer or hulltank t1 cruiser meta, then sure, but I wont stick around long as that kind of gameplay is boring to me.

Not a skill issue, it’s a taste issue. So FUCKOFF.

You can swear and cry and rage in your grief, but yes it is a skill issue.

In essence, they applied their DPS and you didn’t.

It had nothing to do with reps and everything to do with flying :smiley:

And what is your solution? Instead of putting in the hard work of getting better, you get on your knees and cry to daddy CCP to save you.

Pathetic :smiley:

As an alpha clone in a dual rep Rupture WITH THE MIN CRUISER SKILL AT TWO I lost to a solo Hecate only because I burned out my neut, and didn’t bring drones, then burned my rep. Even then, he still only lived on 2% structure. I had that fight and I blundered it. Are you going to tell me with a straight face that a Fleet Trash is objectively stronger than a Hecate?

Also, in the warzone, I see packs of like 6 FThrashs. They are absolutely everywhere.

I think you’re confused mate.

I’m not quite sure what your story has to do with anything or why you are so mad.

Yes, of course they are everywhere. They just came out. Peeps wanna test them out and see how the meta has changed.

The OP got kited and got rekted. It’s pretty simple.

Everything to do with reps, had my buddies had the time to arrive, as it was my CHOICE of defensive gameplay.

Within 10 seconds, dead, and with the blingest active T1 fit possible.

I wonder how your standard alpha rep Rupture fits will fare against even just one thrasher fleet issue lmao …

So yes, forced into buffer bait fits for that kind of work from now on, and this is what it’s about:
Choice, or lack of…

Your thick head hasn’t come to terms with this and just keep on boiling it down to personal skills in public to feel important or something.

You’re an idiot, and while we’re at it, do you do other things apart from ganking noobs in Uedama ?

You know what ehp/s you can rep.
You can spend a minute simulating a thrasher FI fit to see it’s dps.
You can do the math.

Stop complaining that bringing the wrong tool for the job isn’t viable.

No amount of name calling or anger will make it not a skill issue bro :smiley:

Io already outlined extensively why you died.

Instead of learning, and adapting, you simply cry to daddy CCP for a nerf.

You are using the lowest ship tier. Sometimes you get outclassed and in this case, out flown.

I find it pathetic your first impulse is to cry nerf instead of yennoe, learning.

So yes, I will keep reminding you it is a skill issue :smiley:

Because in terms of warzone pvp as it stands now with navy destroyers, these types of active rep fits aren’t viable AT ALL anymore.

And that is my main complaint with this, so please refrain from doing what 99% of forum warriors do here … “hurrd durr GitGuNub durrh”… like trying to school me, as this was never my intention with the OP.

IE: Finding suitable fights with that cruiser setup is basically done for, as everyone flies navy destroyers and finding regular destroyer + frig configurations to fight against is becoming a rare thing.

SO, my main complaint is that a style of gameplay that I loved is just becoming obsolete from this.

JUST NOW for instance in Vard, there’s a couple Fleet Thrashers sitting in a medium plex, if it were a couple standard thrashers like back then, my dual rep rupture would’ve been able to take them, and get a good fight out of it.

But right now, not even worth bothering, Even a dual rep Vexor would’nt hold reps, tested it just this morning.

For the last fkin time.

I cry because a style of gameplay that I loved has now become obsolete or extremely scarce.

PERIOD.

Stop being such a twit for the sake of it.

they upshipped, why can’t you?

So yeah, I’ll upship, go buffer fit like everyone else, and leave my entire fleet of 50+ active rep ruptures accumulate dust then shall I ?

You totally get the main idea behind the complaint.

It isn’t tho.

You are crying cause you got blapped and can’t handle. It doesn’t mean that ship fit is dead, you just met the rock to your scissors and suffer from massive skill issue.

And your very first instinct was to run to the forums and cry nerf.

Absolutely pathetic.

I recommend biomass immediately :smiley:

Or maybe don’t engage that target profile when flying that particularly fit ruppie.

They swapped from destroyers to faction destroyers. The only thing stopping you swapping to a faction cruiser or a battlecruiser or a T2 cruiser is your own stubbornness.

Remember OP thinks not taking fights stacked against you is dumb :smiley:

I would even link something like the frig book but I gather OP does not understand engagement profiles or game sense…

The meta swings as new patches drop. Ships get reworked, bonuses tweaked, new hulls bring new capabilities.

It sucks your favorite playstyle is less effective in the new meta.

I don’t think a nerf to Thrasher Fleet Issues specifically will suddenly make active armor rep meta more viable. I also don’t think CCP should balance based off of specifically an active repped T1 Rupture.

Certainly not, I don’t expect them to, but we know the Buffer Cruiser meta is here to stay, and active rep to be accumulating dust for a while, and that shows there could be an issue somewhere.

Yes, buffer fit, double webs, MWD.

Done,

But that is not fun to me.