Dad Friendly Corp?

Is there even such a thing? I was wining for about 5 years, and now here I am thinking of getting back in. With that I’m limited to time/activity in game… normal real life stuff we all know. I can maybe get on once or twice a weekend, and maybe a little fix at most on the weekdays…lol.

Ok enough of the sad trombone, what am I looking for? Thats the thing, something that would offer the flexibility of real life, but not only hisec mining /ratting solo. Also don’t want to be stuck in mandatory ops the few times I am on. I’m reasonable, and understand eve life (wars, enemy pvpv roams…etc)

TLDR: Dad wants to come back to Eve, but thinks real life would get in the way. Thinks the only real fair option to both parties would be to play in hisec. Not that I feel there is anything wrong with being based out of here. Just seeing what is available

Fly how you fly

edit: US East Coast TZ

Hi Lucky, Lucifer’s Hammer are currently recruiting. I personally live in a wormhole but the bulk of the corp are high sec based with a good few USTZ members (not sure how many East Coast members though ill admit). Check out the recruitment thread here.

Hey, I never ‘headhunt’ someone and not giving a decent reply BUT, I need to get my butt away from PC and start doing vanilla buns now actually :stuck_out_tongue:

Read about us HERE.
Get on our discord HERE. (preferably, we can have a solid DM chat :slight_smile: )

We live in Sov and Npc space, lots of mixed playstyles, timezones, activity… it’s sure worth a look/chat!
But now - buns! If I can do EVE it with 4 kiddos, I’m sure you can aswell! :smiley:

Either way, welcome back to EVE!

hey LuckyScharms,

how you doing? trying to find the right slot in Eve can be tough sometimes huh?

I saw your post and thought I’d respond to say there are not any mandatory ops with Purple Void, there’s lots of other thing to do but not mandatory anything; we all use our time as we see fit and login/out as it suits us & our families and other rl commitments.

RL is not an issue for us, never was, never will be, so I guess that could place us in the Dad Friendly Corp category.

our member base spans the EU, UK, and US east and central timezones so there’s always at least a few ppl logged on ‘whenever’.

PV have an established base each in a HS and a LS (0.4) system AND we are currently actively establishing a presence in a stable C3 wh with friends already established there while also getting busier in NS (Scalding Pass) space with friends there also. we buildthe ships that deliver our ammo, hot and fresh, directly to your pod anytime you engage in PvP.

why not drop by and have a short chat in ‘The Purple Void’ channel any time you are free and we can get to know each other a little better, IF we don’t suit you maybe we know someone who can/will.

given the scope of opportunities available to, and developing for, PV with the ‘territories’ open to us then we may be able to tick most of your boxes

welcome back to Eve and hope you find what you’re looking for before too long. IF you don’t ask then you won’t know (and neither will we).

good luck with the search, and welcome back to Eve.

rgds,

pal :slight_smile:

Good morning luckycharms36 would you be interested in joining a start up corp where we will do abit of everything from pvp and wars to indy and missions if your interested join the discord and have a chat with me THE GRAVE YARD

, we are part of the imperium in catch querious. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Hey man I think we have 16 dad’s and a few moms would love to talk to ya,

We are a us tz pvp corp with active fcs squad in corp that run our alliance us tz operations. We have one of the best buy backs in game and awesome logistics.

Having a useful alt is mandatory with an emphasis on dredd alts.

In game channel “keebler moon elves”

Joeyscirocco#9522 - discord

Come join us at The Order of Omerta. We are a group of older casual players in their late 30s to mid 50s. Most of us have jobs and families and dont commit to playing all the time. We are US/EU and offer different types of content such as Faction Warfare, small gang pvp, pve and mining/indy.

Come check us out and see if you groove with us oldies.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.