Lucifer's Hammer is recruiting

Are you a player looking to learn more about wormholes or a returning player looking to try a new area of space? if so the WH Arm of Lucifer’s Hammer is recruiting. We are a mainly EU/US TZ group (I personally am EUTZ) looking for a few good pilots to bolster our ranks (Particularly in EUTZ) but pilots outside of this TZ are welcome too, pilots that want to work together to make ISK and have fun in the game.

The Wormhole (WH) arm of Lucifer’s Hammer live in a C2 WH with a high sec and a C3 static.

What we need from you…
• Preferably an Omega account, we may take Alpha’s but that will be on a case by case basis
• Be willing to base out of a C2 WH
• As an Omega you will be able to scan, this will help you find content either back in high sec (k-space) or through the WH chain
• Be able to use covert cloaks, or be willing to train into them (there is no local in WH space so you have an advantage if you can warp cloaked)
• Be willing to train into our defence doctrine in case we need to defend the structure
• Be willing to find you own content within game
• Willingness to join on discord for certain ops. Speaker works fine eg if you don’t wish to talk

What we can offer you…
in the WH
• PVE Content by ways of sites in WH space or out in K-Space
• Mining Ore sites when they appear
• Huff gas sites either in Orion or in connecting WHs
• Combat sites
• Data and Relic exploration sites

Out the WH/General
• Semi weekly alliance roams - (within the alliance)
• R/L comes first attitude within alliance
• Corp buyback
• You can of course get involved in any other aspects of the alliance that take your fancy, see the main
thread linked above for those options.
…and more

We are part of the A Band Apart Alliance (see main recruiting thread here, you can find more info about the alliance in general here including our alliance code of conduct.

If this is something that you feel is of interest to you then please reach out to one of the recruiters for a chat. ABA Discord.

Did you know that Competitive art used to be in the Olympics. I cannot say that that there is any competitive art in WH space, but I can say that there is an art to not rolling yourself out of a wormhole taht you are trying to close.

Lucifer’s Hammer are still recruiting people (arty types or not).

Did you know that there is a species of Jellyfish that never dies. A bit like EvE then!

Lucifer’s Hammer are still recruiting immortal capsuleers .

Did you know that Oranges aren’t naturally occurring fruits. I’ve no way of incorporating that into a post about eve but i thought it was a cool fact.

Lucifer’s Hammer are still recruiting… erm Oranges

Did you know that The Eiffel Tower can be 15 cm taller during the summer,Apparently due to thermal expansion meaning the iron heats up, the particles gain kinetic energy and take up more space.

I was hoping for a mention of EM and Explosive too but it was not to be.

Lucifer’s Hammer are still recruiting people

‘Mellifluous’ is a sound that is pleasingly smooth and musical to hear. for some it is ships exploding, for others the cracking of rocks, either way you can hear Mellifluous sounds in corp (but not is space as there is no sound in space)

Lucifer’s Hammer are still recruiting the lovers of Mellifluousnes

Did you know It’s illegal to own just one guinea pig in Switzerland. It’s considered animal abuse because they’re social beings and get lonely.

Lucifer’s Hammer are still recruiting people socially active people (and introverts)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.