Experienced newbro looking for corp

Played, left the game and was drawn back in and now I’m looking for a corp. Basically I’m looking for a group with semi-organized activities. A reason to continue to log in and play and not just do the same mindless loop of solar systems doing the same thing repeatedly. About me:

1. Risk adverse - not looking for pvp corp
  2. Looking for a corp with long term goals that give me something to work or build towards, be that mining or whatever. Ideally a mining/logistics/pve ratting corp would be ideal. Also a corp that supplies goods to other corps in an alliance would be ideal.
  3. Corp location is not an issue but I won’t be relocating in the short term until I decide if you are ‘as advertised’.
  4. Looking for a group of players that (sometimes) utilize voice chat so I’m not flying through space with only my thoughts as company.

Currently I do a bit of mining, dabble in PI (trying to re-learn since my return), data site farming, mostly I do combat site farming.

hi Susie, Have you considered Wormhole space? below is our current advert, not sure what TZ you are in but it maybe something that interests you, I know some sections of our alliance/corp use voicecomms but they are not mandatory with us, so that may be a show stopper for you.

There is excellent PI in the WH and yu can find numeroud data/relic sites in the chain. We are also part of A Abnd Apart Aliiance which contains Stay Frosty, they do a Frigate Free for all once a year and we in Lucifers Hammer (LH) make ships and ammo for that event. There aer some combat sites in our WH but you can go out to high sec to do sites there is you wish

The main portion of the corp I am in are based in High Sec. So that may be an alternative if you do not fancy WH space.

Keeping it relevant

Hey! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

We provide opportunities to give all aspects of null life a go and use voice comms near daily so you should have somebody to speak to most of the time.

Hello, and welcome! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7

Hey man check us out
Into the ether us pvp corp in b2

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.