Dalek Defense - Whovians of EVE Unite!

Dalek Defence

The #1 Whoovian corp in Eve Online

Currently recruiting

We are a group of players that jumped into Eve Online during the Dr Who crossover.

Since then we have had fun with the game and are now opening up to recruiting more people and expand our little gang.

Being a Whoovian is not a requirement to joining and the ones that are don’t bite (much).

Located deep in the null sec pocket of Esoteria. Giving you a less likely chance to be harrased by low sec pirate corps. But in a area rich with small to large scale pvp. Large market to help keep you in the fight instead of spending your time running back and forth to trade hubs. Esoteria is also Sansha space which is the most lucrative of all faction space for exploration.

As a member of the Spaceship Family Alliance, you will be partnered with the RMC Coalition. This means that we can move more freely while still having all the action that is needed to get the full experience of all eve and null sec life offers.

What we offer players:

• Free newbie ships
  • 120% SRP
  • R64 Moons
  • Regular PvP Content
  • An Industrial Park

So join up to play eve with friends and explore this fascinating universe and and as the doctor says:

“The deep and lovely dark, we’d never see the stars without it.” - The 12th Doctor

Apply HERE

If you have questions, Eve-mail me on Somnifax or PM me (nr10#2248) on Discord

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.” - The Doctor

Join us

THIS is tempting!!!

river-song-eleven-kiss

Awesome, feel free to apply! Lots of exciting things going on in our area. You don’t want to miss out!

“There’s a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive… wormhole refractors… You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold.” - The Doctor

We can be a hand to hold while journying though the universe

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” - The Doctor

Yes… the plan… FC surely has a plan… right?.. right? Join us

“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time-y wimey… stuff.” - The Doctor

I quote this whenever FC tells me to hurry up. Join us!

“There’s something that doesn’t make sense. Let’s go and poke it with a stick.” -Th Doctor

Join us in poking people with a stick today!

“Never knowingly be serious. Rule 27.” - The Doctor

Join us today!

“A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting.” - The Doctor

I feel like FC says something similar a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.