Deep Space Coalition - NRDS Provi corp recruiting

We are looking forward to hearing from potential recruits. Feel free to contact us in-game!

We are looking forward to hearing from potential recruits. Feel free to contact us in-game!

What if Provi block has me marked red?

Unfortunately we can’t hire pilots that have been marked KOS. You can always dispute the status however if you feel it’s been wrongly changed.

Recruitment is open peeps. Hit us up in-game and we’d be happy to chat with you!

Recruitment is open peeps. Hit us up in-game and we’d be happy to chat with you!

Bumping… Great Corp. Friendly, and does exactly what it says on the Tin.

We offer:

• Occupancy and blue access to Providence region through NRDS rules.
  • Corp roams and alliance fleets for those PvP inclined.
  • Mining boosts.
  • Safer haven systems for your ratting needs.
  • Strong sense of teamwork.
  • Newbie friendly.
  • Relaxed and mature corp environment.
  • RL comes first.

What we want:

Mature and active pilots
Teamplayers
Full API key

I Joined these folks recently and haven’t looked back.
Contact us in game and join the fun!

1 Like

Up we go…

I note this.