Delete ...Sold!

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Darth_Rath

Might consider trade for other stuff if possible! Complete WH maybe… c3/c4 Depends whats included…

3B Start Bid!

• Wallet $634,704.00 isk!
    0 kill rites
    no Jump clones… lol
    Hisec
    Imperial Academy!

The last topic was canceled because i didn’t have all the info here it is (Above)

Thanks for making me look like a fraud… Hes still for sale! Last bid was 3B please re post if you still interested!

3.5 bil

Can I get 7? 3.5 is just the transfer for me… It costs $20usd for the transfer. I’m only making a little above that since need to pay the transfer .

3,9 bil

4.5 and ill do it.

Bump Bump

5 Bil

1 Like

Ill Take 5B SOLD, send me the isk. He has 962,969 Sp rite now , i was injecting him with daily, and has 97,909 Unallocated sp, and no kill rites etc. + Wallet , and in a Npc Corp

Also has a Customization option …
Thanks

ISK has paid

Ok ill look and get back to you… I was away from home a bit…

Character Transfer Initiated

Dear “”

You have chosen to transfer the character Darth Rath to the account named “”

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please contact EVE Online Customer Support immediately at support@eveonline.com or file a Support Ticket.

• The EVE Online Dev Team

\ 54x36

Thanks ! Awesome transaction!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.