Did 4 Glacial Drift Skins drop less?

hi

i have all Glacial Drift Skins … well not all i still miss 4 … funny is for me it looks like most players are missing them too
Lif Glacial Drift SKIN (Permanent)
Apostle Glacial Drift SKIN (Permanent)
Minokawa Glacial Drift SKIN (Permanent)
Ninazu Glacial Drift SKIN (Permanent)
and here is the next funny thing --> all 4 fax are missing … and if one skin is coming to the market its realyl expensive …

so there are a few ways to explain that
1st: people have the skins and dont sell them - could be but everyone sells everything
2nd: the skins droped only in nullsec - i was running stes in HS LS and WH and didnt got em so it can only be nullsec
3rd: this skins didnt drop as often as all the others - sounds like a event bug

so what you think? 1, 2 or 3?

anyone has infos?

thx

JuuR

1 Like

You missed the correct answer:
These SKINs didn’t drop at all because CCP decided to sell them solely for PLEX in hugely overpriced ‘Capital SKIN pack’ bundles

1 Like

#3 - those 4 were not in loot tables during the event, by oversight - not by intent. See posted reply below.

2 Likes

ok … thx … lol

1 Like

By some reports the only ones not obtainable from sites are the regular Force Aux.

Correct. This was a mistake on my part and because of the deployment schedule, not one that will get fixed. Don’t panic. We will bring back the Glacial Drift again, not sure when or how yet.

@CCP_Dragon … is it possible to just make the Fax Bundle available in the NES? it was but i didnt buy a bundle because i was running sites for skins … if i knew that this skins wwill not drop i would have bought this bundle … i have all skins but this 4 …

1 Like

I’m sure the store manager wouldn’t mind. If I get my way, they’ll return next Yoiul Festival… and actually be drops. No guarantees though, since that is like forever from now and things might change.

2 Likes

@CCP_Dragon yea thats in about 1 year … :wink:

1 Like

Like… forever from now…

forever

Kidding aside, I’ll suggest a Fax Glacial Drift Bundle. I’ll check with monetization about what they would like to do for it but ultimately it will be up to them. However, the caveat here being that I will want to drop those in the next Yoiul Festival.

3 Likes

@CCP_Dragon thanks … hope i will not forget to enter that event then :wink:

1 Like

For some reason I think that monetzation of such bundle will be quite nice. There’s a lot of people (including myself) who have all Glacial Drift event skins except of these 4. I think people will gladly pay reasonable :wink: sum of PLEX to finish their collection.

1 Like

@CCP_Dragon While you’re at it could you ping someone to look at

…at least ‘Suggestion 1’.

1 Like

It’s been on several people’s radar. Especially the monetization folks but they have very little control of in-game stuff like this. I might be able to get the ball rolling on this. Thursday sync up with the store manager is going to be packed: SKIN Collection Page, FAX bundle, everything else I have for them…

3 Likes

@CCP_Dragon

hi … as we are talking so nice here something different but skin stuff too

ingame you can see all the skins in you charactersheet
there are 4 exoplanetfolders, 6 or 8 or more glacial drift folders … wouldnt it be nice to have 1 folder for glacial drift, 1 for exoplanets, 1 for each … only one … subfolders for factions ans shiptypes and what ever but theres a bit many folders isnt it?

feel free to contact me if i couldnt explain good enouth …

JuuR

2 Likes

So I decided I’m going to be collecting SKINs. I’ve spent around 1000 PLEX and 2 bil ISK so far… Not much but… Oh, the pain! Collection page, buying, checking what I have and what I don’t have. Its all just so inconvenient!

… So @CCP_Dragon how did Thursday thing go? Any news you could share?

@JuuR_Zibaoo My Suggetion #2 here Little things / Small QoL suggestions is roughly what you say too, have a like.

2 Likes

i have all 4 of those skins in glacial drift skin, in my hanger :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I understand correctly, I believe the reason for them is that (for example) Amarr Glacial Drift and Caldari Glacial Drift use different materials and therefore they get categorized separately. I could be wrong since I’m not sure what is actually

I would like to set up a display system in the Character Sheet for collecting SKINs. If we do that, we can set up a better hierarchical system for it. I’ve put this forth as something that needs to be done. I will create a full proposal but it will be out of my hands at that point.

Concerning the Glacial Drift fax skins? They liked the idea, but making a bundle requires third party (Art, Brand, etc) teams to get involved. However, they could put the skins up individually. I’m not sure when yet, they are looking for a spot in the calendar. I think they liked end of spring and I agreed.

4 Likes

@CCP_Dragon
puting up individually is ok to … then i buy them 1 by 1 … doesnt matter … dont need a bundly … so everyone can choose what he wants to buy or buy all 4 … 1 by 1 - thanks for that

yea you understood correct … sorry for my english … cool would be a category
Glacial Drift over the caldary glacial drift, amarr glacial drift, and so on
so you have only 1 glacial drift entry … if you open it and then s 8 or 9 categories under the main saection its ok … doesnt matter … you could see that you have all caldari skins and non of the rest … or what ever … just 1 layer more above the toplayer we now have

ok not only for glacial drift but all the rest too :wink:

thanks Dragon

JuuR

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.