Dispelling The Hype Over Alien Life

In my opinion a deja vu is feeling like you have been in that EXACT scenario before, so, same place, same time, same weather, same activity, same people around you, the closest I can explain is as if one is caught in a time loop, then after about 5 or 6 seconds the feeling is gone. It is an odd feeling.

2 Likes

I have a premonition that this topic will have much internet internet trolling. Oh wait, this is deja vu.

2 Likes

I want a spicecraft too.

“Whistlerblower” :smile: Riiiiight
“UFO retrieval program” :sweat_smile: sure
“Non-human origin technical vehicles” :rofl: NHOTV, lol, not as catchy as UFO.
I’ll beleeve his story when he has proof.

Well, no, deja vu is not just a simple ‘I have been here before’ feeling. At its most extreme it can be a sense that an exact set of place, circumstances, words, actions, and so on have all happened before. It is the combination of all those factors that make it most striking. I’ve experienced it on a number of occasions…a remarkable ’ this has all happened before’ sense like something out of Groundhog Day.

2 Likes

The most intense deja vu I’ve experienced was while going downstairs at a restaurant in Italy. I was so confused that grabbed on the rail with both hands to not lose my balance while I tried to figure whether the situation was real, a dream, a memory or whatever. That was towards the end of my first voyage abroad and so I was tired and in a situation of having been under intense mental stimulation for days. As I said, dejà vu are caused by a mix up of what is being written into short term memory and the signs that something is being read from long term memory so our brain feels both “new and old” over a same set of information.

Other memory failures which usually point to underlying memory conditions are jamais vu (never seen), when something old and tired is perceived as never been experienced before although you KNOW you should remember it, and presque vu (almost seen), when the brain feels it’s about to experience some kind of epiphany or trascendental revelation and it never comes to be, causing severe distress.

2 Likes

Some might not like if I spoil it for them though will sort of lean into this gently;

I have a strong belief that when we sense deja vu in our lives it is caused by our alternative self aligning inside the alternative universe of life. If you feel that your experience aligns then we invite you to share!

By not reading too much into the above you should still be able to hold onto your innocence.

No I nevr wus abdukted by aliens never see any nowere.

Deja vu, in other words when you think something already happened before, and it didnt, you were wrong again.

Everyone makes mistakes.

But what happens if all your selves including all alternate reality copies are ganked at the exact same moment? :thinking: :wink:

@Uriel_the_Flame
Big Bang happens.

1 Like

We covered this long ago already, hense deja vu struck again. Would you like for me to show you the thread?

Do you remember when all agreed that for Aiko to be the One then she would gank herself?

2 Likes

Yes it already passed my mind when read these posts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Green bal of plazma, 10-foot creetures, no visible craft.
Veri innerrestin.
main-qimg-72389a170fc4c7f9ec397629dea8480e

2 Likes

9 hours ago:

We must bear in mind that it is illegal to waste police time with fictitious stories, people being found to do so have faced prison time.

2 Likes

Something did “crash” in their backyard and I believe the residents saw what they said they saw. @Noukie_Phoria 's gif may be more accurate than she realizes ( minus Thanos of course ) as I think the “visitors” teleported more than “crashed” and I have somewhat of an idea of who those creatures are.
@Aaron Thanks for posting that news report here. I wouldn’t have known about it otherwise.

2 Likes

Frankly, that object in the sky above the police officer was clearly a meteor. And yes, you can get green or blue meteors. What one effectively has is the conflation of two things…guy sees something unusual in his back yard, and then a meteor just happens to appear as the police officer is investigating.

1 Like

I actually hope you are 100% correct. I hope it was just a meteor, and I hope it was just a couple of big guys running around.

Also, I just don’t think we are equipped to even find out if anything was in that backyard anyway, where are the people with scanners looking for traces of different types of radiation at the alleged landing zone? This is NASA’s kind of work, they could despatch agents to investigate, take some readings and analyse and compare to what is known. More info will help find out if something did or didn’t happen.

Even if something was there we are not mobilized to check it out properly so the conclusion is we actually don’t know if anything was there.

1 Like

One of the reports say that the creatures “disappeared”. (??) What do the residents say? How did they disappear? Did they vanish or did they hot-foot outta there? Don’t know
Did the green ball cause damage? Don’t know
Did it leave a crater? Don’t know.
If it was a meteorite the news teams would have filmed the crater and there’s oftentimes a “space rock” left. Some museums are full of meteorites that crashed a bit everywhere for centuries. This meteorite totally pulverized? Could be. I want to see the crater.

Never A Straight Answer.
I wouldn’t hang by any of their words.

That’s the way it goes. It’s up to each individual to search and make up their own mind. The answers never come on a silver platter.