Ancient Aliens

I thought that show was dead years ago, but on a visit to my sister. I flipped thru channels and came across that show, and a thought struck me.
Why are some people so insistant on tering down human achivements and ingenuity, attributing them to some aliens?. Is it just cause of ratings or sensationalism?. Or do they actually belive that aliens took the time to build things like the pyramids and henges?.

I will not deny that there are strange things out there, but aliens. Surely such an advanced race that has the capability to fly that far, must have better things to do than popping up some Buildings.

What do you Think??

1 Like

Ancient humans knew something we dont know. It doesnt had to involve aliens. It wasnt really something really usefull or worth keeping in memory if they forgot it. I mean, who needs to push megaliths for temples or monuments today. We have easier ways of building stuff.

4 Likes

Quite true Nana, but why drag aliens into it?

1 Like

some people just enjoy a good mystery
it doesnt matter if its real or not
its just spooky and for fun

3 Likes

All good, but isn’t kinda wrong to belittle the human achivements like the pyramids. Just for the sake of fun, i doubt CCP as an example would be happy if people claimed all their achivements where due to Alien involement…

1 Like

well i dont think we really know that much about pyramids
some theories say the ancient egyptians didnt even build the pyramids they just found them prebuilt by another civilization
so who knows for sure
all i know is i hate the pyramids anyway so i dont care if they get destroyed

1 Like

Maybe because perspective of aliens coming to our planet is just less boring than history lessons. :thinking:

2 Likes

Evwryone knows aliens aren’t real. They watch the show for entertainment, and to escape the reality that the earth is flat and space is just water.

Duh

4 Likes

Carried by 4 (5) elephants on the back of the great A’tuin?

4 Likes

Aliens.

2 Likes

I think too many people lately fail to realize just how intelligent a person can be when they put down the cell phones and actually use their brains. It is unfair to ourselves to assume that great accomplishments must have been aliens, when we should be thinking about how we can do more of the same kinds of things.

8 Likes

applauds, tosses roses, hands over a large check You just made my day as i read what you had written…

Me thinks of moving those giant boulders effortlesly with sticks and mud. :thinking:

Oh, well, I think more people would work as good as every kind of machine.

1 Like

Here’s the theory I’ve read:
-There are aliens who started evolving much earlier than humans. Eventually they overcame the physics of existing only in physical bodies, and learned how to travel across galaxies via energy vehicles, rather than physical craft.

-These aliens also learned a lot of wisdom. They learned that the purpose of life is to better understand and become more like the Creator, the Godhead, the Source, etc.

-They came to Earth to help humans advance more quickly, so they could learn the purpose of life earlier. In fact, they helped engineer humans’ DNA so that Java Man could eventually become Homo Sapiens, with language and intellect. Actually, because of the experience of being an intelligent mind in a physical body subject to hunger, injury, and disease, and also many sensory pleasures, humans had the capacity to be better at understanding the purpose of life than the aliens themselves.

-Certain shapes and structures are effective at connecting 4th dimension Earth to the 5th dimension. For example, pyramid and ziggurat shapes.

-The aliens taught the humans about pyramids, and helped them build them using their knowledge of physics and energy manipulation. The pyramids could never have been built otherwise. (An engineer has calculated that it with Bronze Age technology and just human an animal power, it would have taken tens of thousands of years to build the pyramids. In other words, they would not even be finished yet. Each block of the Great Pyramid weighs 2.3 metric tons, and there are over 2.3 million of them).

-The ancient humans considered the alien helpers gods, and gave them names such as Thoth, Ra, Set, Zeus and Hera.

-The alien visitors

3 Likes

Literally 60 ancient egyptian peasants pulling wooden sleds with giant rocks on them, with a man watering the soil before them and making a mud to slide on it. Someone even painted instructions.

9 Likes

Ancient Alien conspiracy theories are bad enough, but then they drag in Sacred Geometry to justify Ancient Aliens and vice versa. It’s just a game of a bunch of hucksters selling their shtick to the gullibelievers,who basically throw their money at the hucksters to be told lies.

2 Likes

I like geometry, but we are thinking about it in science categories, while ancients had more religious aproach to their lore. It was about knowing the way the great builder constructed the world.
Ancients would use that special lore if they would build something important. Secretive or not, lore is needed if you have to built for a certain purpose, at least to look the way it is supposed to look, and function the way it should function. Pyramids are monumental lore in the first place, if we like it or not. Lore that was present in ancient egypt for all sacred purposes, and it included astronomy.

Looks like pyramids are just a testament to that lore.

Alas this sells well, and it’s kinda sad that some are so eager to give away the great things humanity have achived. It makes me wonder what Tesla or Einstein would have said, as apparently aliens helped them come up with Everything…

2 Likes

People can also project their own idiocy onto ancient humans, doesnt matter for them how inventive or organized and genius some of those people were that lived thousands of years ago.

I don’t think I denied that ancient people held superstitious views on geometry, or numbers in general. Even today it’s remarked how uncanny it is that Mathematics describes the natural world so well. This of course ignores that most Mathematical problems remain unsolvable. Still, it’s unsurprising when one realizes that maths, and its application, emerges from a brain that evolved in said world. Pattern recognition was a key factor in our survival.

1 Like