Ancient Aliens

I am glad you included sacred. I would not be surprised if the first lore was generated by minds of shamans or priests. Geometry results from observation of nature, so its naturally the best way to describe nature and find answers with it. Cognitively its like we see a sign and that sign is a horizon line, or a circle of sun, or diagonal shadow, and its from that objects that everything is derived. Message that was written within the world itself.

we all know that its false and that the history channel only cares about ratings and crap like that. I wouldn’t even bother trying to ask questions like this. I can’t wait for Eric Von Daniken to kick off.

1 Like

Some of the ancient people were concerned about what’s now called “Divine Geometry.” The Assyrians seem to have considered the number 6 to be somehow perfect or complete. Even now, a minute has 60 seconds, an hour has 60 minutes, and a circle has 360 degrees. Kind of frustrating to deal with, in a base 10 mathematics world. The old Hebrews added 1 to it, considering 6 to be the number of Man (666), and the indivisible prime number 7 to be the beyond number of Jehovah.

On the other side of the planet, the Toltecs and their successor cultures considered the number 4 to be the root of things. But that was mostly about the East-West solar path, and the North-South weather/seasons axis bisecting it. (Did they know about the Earth’s magnetic poles and rotational alignment? Don’t know of any evidence that they did. But… a pigeon has an electromagnetic orientation sense. Who’s to say a human sitting, in woods and nature for 1000s of years before electrical power and urban life, wouldn’t also have a little sense of it too? Or that we don’t now as well? Are pigeons and humans so evolutionally separated that we evolved magnetic orientation out of ourselves? Seems unlikely to me).

In any event, the idea of Divine Geometry seems to have been central enough to old humans that the spent entire generations of labor to build huge geometrically things. Pyramids, ziggurats, Mayan pyramids, things like that. With the ancient Greek enlightenment/intellectual reasoning mind thing, the Parthenon laboriously carved to conform to the aesthetic of the Golden Mean. Years later, the amazing and kind of cryptic cathedrals of Europe.

1 Like

Well this has gone beyond my expectations, i had no idea EVEites where this educated. I am Reading every post with facination…

4 Likes

I used to watch ancient aliens because it was cool science fiction, much easier to immerse yourself within than other sci-fi. Unfortunately though, many people have not learnt to think critically, and therefore believe what they are told on these programs.

1 Like

These are very entertaining, else they would be not so popular.

I have read Daniken and it was entertaining. I have comic book that presents story of aliens coming to earth and evolving monkeys into humans and fight with antropomorphic ants that want to grab the earth for themselves. It is all very entertaining.

But its at the same level of fiction as “War of the Worlds”, when it presents something like an alternative “what would happen if” scenario. I think people pay for entartainment in large part and if people really believe that theories, well, people can believe many things.

2 Likes

Nana now you have made me curios about Daniken, i have Always figured he was waaaaay out there. So Reading him could be entertaining…

I had impression that comic books are more composed than his theories in books. So I would advise on comic books.
The series is called “The Gods From Outer Space”

There are many parts:

1. “Landing in the Andes”
  2. “Men and Monsters”
  3. “The Struggle for the Planet”
  4. “Giants’ Mutiny”
  5. “Great Island’s Doom”
  6. “The Planet under control”
  7. "The Mystery of the Pyramid”
  8. “The Last Command”

The titles can be different a bit. I noticed now while browsing for them.

A piece of art

1 Like

Von Daniken is way out there. :smile: For example, he says that the Nazca lines could only have by someone who could see them from above (from an aerial view). Therefore, with aliens’ help. Of course, people make much more elaborate crop circles all the time, without access to aerial views.

1 Like

Some months ago, i saw a sciency show about the people in the region and the nazca lines. They did some interesting experiments, showing that it was quite easy to make those lines and figures.
They even theorized and did some experiments, about the lines. The theory and which was slightly proven was that the lines pointed to water sources.

And thank you Nana, i shall endevour to find them :slight_smile:

Von Daniken is a retarded hack.

In a million years do you think the following could be attributed to aliens?

Joking aside, I have no idea really.

2 Likes

This is actually why I visit the EVE forums and not so much with other game forums lol.

2 Likes

It may very well be, according to the people on history channel :slight_smile:

Erich von Däniken talk.

1 Like

They weigh more than 100 tons, they are solid Aswan granite, and they are precision engineered to tolerances which would be deemed remarkable today.

So how did the ancient Egyptians build and put in place the 24 strange and sinister coffin shaped black boxes discovered buried in a hillside cave system, 12 miles south of The Great Pyramid of Giza?

And more importantly, why?

The skilfulness of the stone cutting, accurate to just a few microns, is so remarkable that some experts have concluded that they were not built for Egytian pharaos but in fact left on earth by and alien race and simply appropriated by the kings.

Those are some big azz coffins. There were 24 of them . . .
apis-bull-giant-tomb-773231

2 Likes

Yeah i’m not buying it, we don’t know how it was done at the moment. But that doesn’t mean aliens…

4 Likes

Actually splitting the granite is easier and it splits along the line it growed. Then its just a matter of polishing it with wooden board, water and sand. The level of polish can be checked by straight tools and eye.

3 Likes

True. But 24 Gigantor-sized, empty coffins, made of Aswan Granite . . . cut to tolerances that are considered remarkable even by today’s stone cutting standards? Then, there is the ‘why’?

Aliens? Maybe not. Maybe they were just bored and had nothing better to do with their time. After all, they had completed the Pyramids and needed something else to baffle the world about thousands of years down the line. LOL :alien:

1 Like

Look at the photo of the piece of stone in your video . . . then take another look at the Aswan Coffins. Quite a bit of scale difference. Then there is the fact the stone was cut to such a degree that, even using today’s tools, would be tough to match. Just sayin’.

1 Like