? Do You Trust CCP ( Yes/No )? How do you Feel about EVE Customer Service in 2021?

This is the 1st thread I’ve ever posted? And I’m Never logged into the game… I’m an Alt???

The “Way Back Machine”, boy did I trust them. They played the game.

Now they don’t play but at least their trying to listen to the players again. Meh, take it as a 50/50.

Support has always been great for me! :smiley: Thankfully I never needed them much but an underrated part of the game if you ask me.

So, sounds lie a yes from you? How long ya been playing?

No.

CCP betrayed/fleeced the wealthy in-game individuals that collected AT ships, by betraying commitments to keep them unique. First by flogging them out of the way on the Chinese server, and now by reissueing them, contrary to their original terms of issuance.

I would not trust them with crypto, even if I had a gun to my head. All my accounts are unsubbed, and my AT ship collection rots in Okkamon.

1 Like

So uh. Can I have your stuff or

I mean seriously. I’ll take the stuff.

1 Like

OK… so are you saying you got cut off from your assets somehow? I don’t mean to minimize your situation. But this thread is about overall trust in CCP Management and your BRIEF Opinions of Senior GMs. Again I don’t mean to insult you. But this is not about changes in the game. It’s about trust in CCP Service ( Not broken promises which All Game Makers are guilty of ).

No…

The character sheet is confusing and just can’t use it that it took me some time before I noticed that the queue was paused.

I don’t trust what they did.

Ok Please… I should have been more clear. This thread is Not for complaints about game or changes. It’s about how you Feel about Customer Service from CCP? Like when you contact support.

1 Like

Yes?

Makes no sense.

Read The F$#@@#!$@# Title…

I did. You added the second question. Not me. It isn’t a yes/no question.

Of course, I get it. It’s the readers fault for the way it was asked.

Everyone else got it… except you. And Great Vin Diesel ( Chronicles of Riddock Avatar )

So where is the poll?

Or we first vote on if we want poll or not?

Do I trust your question ? :smiling_imp:

Customer support/GMs: top quality
The “history of CCP management” ?: I’ll read the book when it gets published, then I’ll let you know what I think about the book.

1 Like

DAMN. I’m starting to head towards CCPs Corner… Some people Complain about EVERYTHING… No one is forcing you to play. After reading some things online ( not all of which are believable ) … I’m just trying to figure out how people feel about Customer Service here.

haahah… Nice one… I’m a slow reader… please drop me an abstract.

ok bro… help me out… I;ve poked around with the controls a lot but i don’t see where I ca Add a Poll…
I don’t want to RePost the thread… can you point me in the right direction?

I get why you ask that question before you “invest” 1000 usd in plex. Whatever we reply to you, there will always be reasons for some doubt, some of those reasons will even be legit. It’s your hobby, it’s your money. Will the game be here in 5 years ? Likely, yes. Will you still like the game by then ? That’s anyone’s guess. If you like sandbox settings then you know you create your own fun - which is mostly independent of anything ccp throws at you - and adjust to changing environments. If you can afford 1000 usd on this game, think about what you bought in the past for that same amount, maybe that comparison helps ?

It is not really a Yes/No answer. Though I would suggest a cautious YES, they sort of realise that they had to get back from this obscene excess that they created with the Rorqual change to a beast mining moster. But they did throw the baby out with the bath water a bit in that they screwed players that were not part of that excess…

Still if it does work then the game will be better for it.

I answered your question if you look

Maybe you should have just asked a poll instead of framing the thread poorly. But yes, as I said, it’s totally the readers fault for the stupid way you opened the thread.