Does putting a pos tower out make you war able?

Uh, what are you planning to do with those scissors?

edward

This exact thing drove me away from being in other peopleā€™s corporations, but not just in the case of wars, it was everything. I was expected to do things their way, use their ships, mine their moon rocks and so on. It gave me no sense of accomplishment at all. They got mad as hell when I found a ship for about half price out in lowsec and got killed trying to fly it home. I made friends with the person who killed me because of that and enemyā€™s in my own corporation. I got out quickly and made my own so I wouldnā€™t need to deal with a pile of extra chat windows and get yelled at for using the wrong one. There was one other person as new as me in this corporation, he got involved in one of the wars and found it to be stupid and pointless, just a bunch of time spent waiting while watching ammo deplete in a ship he didnā€™t like.
Iā€™ve spent the last year or more figuring out all the times and places and rules and stuff for fighting in Eve and itā€™s more of a pain in the ass than itā€™s worth if you arenā€™t in nullsec or a wormhole system.
For a game focused on PvP there are far to many reasons to avoid it and all of them are rule related. At least in my opinion.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.