The Eternal Crusade. is a small-gang PvP corp situated in The Bleak Lands. We’re involved in Amarr faction warfare, which gives us access to solo & small gang lowsec content on tap, and our alliance is a member of the Red Alert Coalition, which provides access to nullsec & j-space content.
There are plenty of PvP corps out there, but what sets us apart is our philosophy: we recruit people, not characters. Skills and mechanical knowledge can be taught, doctrines can be trained, but attitudes are hard to change. Towards this end, we are not a killboard-vain corp, we’d much rather it be red than inactive – you learn a lot more from losses than from risk-averse play. We’re big on innovation, and on making the most of what we have, whether that’s achieving great outcomes in cheap fleet compositions or working out alt plans which work on a single account.
- Access to multiple PvP fleets a day over EU & US timezones;
- The ambition to achieve bigger objectives both within the warzone and with our coalition;
- Opportunities & support to be more than a line member;
- Alliance logistics to our staging makes shipping simple;
- Opportunities to learn (or teach) core PvP skills;
- Doctrines designed to get you into core roles as quickly as possible, you won’t have to fly a Griffin for 6 months;
- Membership in Amarr faction warfare with access to FW plexes and missions;
- C3-NS wormhole for PI, krabbing, and content rolling.
- Have a working mic;
- Have at least one Omega subscription;
- Attain and maintain Amarr Empire standings above 0.0;
- Have the ability to fly at least one T1 cruiser to IV with T2 weapons;
- Be self-sufficient on alts (we can help you to set this up, but you will have to be willing to buy two skill injectors or get an MCTC or second account – FW heavily restricts highsec access);
- Train into our doctrines and actively engage with our fleets and on Discord.