Hello to all currently working personnel on the data vaults
To avoid charging the main thread with many discussions, I’m creating a new thread here to discuss about who wrote those messages because, truly for me the origin of the transmissions are the important thing.
(Note: Ofc, is new theories come out, I will add them)
A) if it’s the drifters, then why not give us directly the informations?
- If the “clue” on the third frame is that the drifter have a leader on the battlefield, then it could mean that indeed drifter have “individuality”. therefore it could be that only part of the drifters want to talk with us
- if not, then why addressing a potential reader with an enigmatic phrasing ? (with the “answer three clues”)
B) if it’s the “ennemies” then it would give even more possibilities:
- if they are pirating the drifter transmissions to send us a message, then why the drifter didn’t purge it?
- if it’s they are the authors, whatever the ways, then the last message cannot be a “battle map” (otherwise it would make not sens to differentiate the ship of one side and not the other.
- if they are the authors, then what are they trying to say to us ? and why not directly ?
What are your opinions ?
To me, the one that make the most sense is the A-1. but I would really like to discuss it!