Dying Hope - Closed until further notice

Corporation Closed until further notice due to lack of interest

Obligatory Note - technique refers to your personal ability to do something, juxtapose your skill levels which makes it easier to have no technique, like an Omega.

PM me about this, thanks!

Signature

Be Alpha

Killboard is GREEN, i repeat KILLBOARD IS GREEN

Back to the top.

Been having fun with an old friend who has now joined our corp! Look forward to seeing more kills more regularly.

Message me in game directly, join our recruitment channel “Blowing your stuff up” or reply to this thread to speak to us about joining.

bumpity bump bump

Come join us for fun and frags

K162 to the top of this forum.

Come join us for kills!

killing new bros is fun and all but not what I’d like to do. Come help us hunt! Scanning can be fun when you find that fleet of Rattlesnakes running c4 sites. :smiley:

did try chatting in youre channels but nothing mate pm me up in game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

New members, more fun.

Come and help us to please BOB.

We’re still out looking for dank frags and new members!

Unfortunately i had a run in with 2 leshaks the other day. Luckily i got most of my good stuff back!

We’re having fun in your holes, even if we’re losing our stuff.

Come and join in on the action!

Still recruiting EUTZ, all members are currently from the UK

Join us in losing expensive â– â– â– â–  :frowning:

not nice losing a T3C…even worse losing it because you forgot about WH polarization…

To the top.

Come join us for shits and giggles!

Bumping to the top of the page.

Come join us!

I know some of you guys are shy, come speak to us. You’ll have fun dropping people.

Bump for Saturday.

Come join us guys

Up to the top!

Anyone know the way to Jita from here?

I think it’s about 9 jumps from my current exit

Come help us hunt and kill!

We need YOUR help!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.