East wind NULL Sec Aliiances

East Wind is a dedicated Null sec alliance . We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in Omist as part of the FI.RE Coalition.
We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally. We have goals for our coalition as well as the alliance as a whole.

We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.
Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

Our specializations

We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in Eve. Through training, fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our Capital production, and creating New Player stories with starter packs available to New bro players.
Opportunities with us include:

Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic and corp operations
Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
Access to unique gases in the region to contribute to our drug/booster operations
Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
Alliance/coalition courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a contract).

Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions
We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives.

Please reach out to Kabu Xiao in game or jump on our discord:EAST WIND

Hello Kabu

i just read your post and was interested in my corp joining your alliance.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.