Emerging Conduits for returning player

Hello pilots!

I’m coming back to EVE as a 80m SP pilot after a few years and there is some content I still haven’t seen/tried.

First up is the Emerging Conduits and the who Triglavalalalalalalavian thing. I want to start running some, knowing it’s not the best ISK/hour, but “new” stuff is the best fun/hour.

So I have some ships and modules lying around, figured I start with a Loki. Which fit for Emerging Conduits?

1. Cap stable at 60% (+19 GJ/s) which I’m not sure if it’s enough for neuting pressure. 685 EHP/s omnitank and >800DPS. I can replace some missile mods with Shield & Cap rigs to push tank to 850 EHP/s and still cap stable at 60%. I lose 5-6km on HAM Range, which can be replaced by RLML if you think thats better.

[Loki, Loki fit]

Republic Fleet Ballistic Control System
Missile Guidance Enhancer II

Gist X-Type Large Shield Booster
Pitht C-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardener
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Corelum C-Type 10MN Afterburner

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Inferno Rage Heavy Assault Missile
Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher
Salvager II

Medium Rocket Fuel Cache Partition II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Hydraulic Bay Thrusters I

Loki Core - Immobility Drivers
Loki Defensive - Adaptive Defense Node
Loki Offensive - Launcher Efficiency Configuration
Loki Propulsion - Wake Limiter

Warrior II x5

1. XL Shield Booster instead (although I have to invest in it) getting tank up to 980EHP/s and cap stable at 66% (41GJ/s). DPS suffers a bit (712) on paper, but RLML have better application. Replacing Web bonus with Power grid to fit the XL shield booster.

[Loki, Loki RLM XLSB]

Missile Guidance Enhancer II
Reactor Control Unit II

Gist X-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardener
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Corelum C-Type 10MN Afterburner

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Inferno Fury Light Missile
Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher
Salvager II

Medium Warhead Rigor Catalyst I

Loki Core - Augmented Nuclear Reactor
Loki Defensive - Adaptive Defense Node
Loki Offensive - Launcher Efficiency Configuration
Loki Propulsion - Wake Limiter

Warrior II x5

Appreciate constructive feedback. I have other ships in the hangar like a Bhaalgorn, Ishtar, Vargur but they all fit a role right now. The Loki is collecting dust and I like flying a smaller ship if I am to roam around.

1 Like

The neut pressure in your standard high sec Emerging Conduit isn’t bad at all. Usually only one neuting Triglavian ship spawns (Starving), and it neuts for 10 GJ/s. Occasionally two of them will spawn for a total of 20 GJ/s. I can clear out a Conduit in a Skiff using T2 Valkyries. I have to warp a couple of times, but it can be done. If I used 2 Skiffs or a Skiff and an Orca I probably wouldn’t have to warp out at all. There is roughly 2 million m3 worth of Triglavian ore that can be mined in a Conduit after you have cleared out the Trigs.

There is one ship that will web you, but in high sec conduits that aren’t in an invasion system, they don’t warp scram you, so you can easily warp out if you get into trouble.

I suggest using target painters and/or webs on the Trigs for better damage application.

If you ever intend on mining an Emerging Conduit after you’ve cleared it out, just be aware that you must keep a character in it at all times. If there is no one left in it after you’ve cleared it, it despawns.

1 Like

Ok, so that sounds like my tank is more than enough to handle the sites.

1 Like

There are no points or scrams, so if you pay attention you can try out just about anything and still warp out. I don’t know if HAMs are going to apply very well to all the frigs/dessies though.

I have tried both HAM and RLML Loki. They cannot compete kill speed wise with AC,s and a good web.

1 Like

Is there a ship targeting list of what to take out first, etc?

Target priority will mostly be determined by what ship you are using, stationary or speed tanking, and cap usage.

My personal preference for target priority for a stationary dual rep Vindi:

• Ghosting
  • Starving
  • Kikis
  • Vedmak
  • Everything else

Top of list is Ghosting, due to hit on dps application, and Starving because they eat your cap (slowly but over time it adds up if you are not cap stable). If you speed tank, you may want to add Tangling to top of list.

1 Like

Lately I have been flying a Vindi and my priority is as follows:
Vedmak
Named KIki
Razen Kiki
Razen frigate
Starving
Everything else

I sometimes change things based on the composition of the wave and the range of the enemy. The first two waves are less critical but something the final wave will put me closer to structure than I would like so I have to remove DPS first.

Will experiment with hitting the Ghosting first and see if that changes things for me.

1 Like

Ghosting is optional priority, but I like to prioritize it because 95% of my damage comes from guns. And since the disruption does take away somewhat from your dps, the sooner it’s removed, the less dps you’ve lost over the course of the entire wave, is my personal preference.

The Starvings are also optional priority, but as my fit is not cap stable, they drain 29 cap IIRC and if there are two or more in a wave, 60+ drain/cycle can add up if you save em for last.

The kikis I like to take down ASAP because all the small ships die in 2-4 hits with a vindi, so they go down fast and mitigates a lot of incoming dps in relatively short order. Whereas the Vedmak can take quite a bit longer to destroy, meanwhile if you rolled a tough final wave of almost all kikis, they can chew through hp pretty quick.

Targeting priorities, as mentioned, will depend mostly on your ship and fit, and as well as experience and personal preference. Hopefully these suggestions make for a decent starting point.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.